The ZR1 is the faster car but with the spec II ford you can go flat out but with the ZR1 you can't. I've been using the Ford for grinding the American Champs and haven't really found anything easier/faster to use.
The ZR1 is the faster car but with the spec II ford you can go flat out but with the ZR1 you can't. I've been using the Ford for grinding the American Champs and haven't really found anything easier/faster to use.
As I said before, with the ZR1 RM you can go flat out if you set the downforce to the max. I have run under 3'34.000 a few times with it. I'll try out the spec II soon and see if it is indeed faster.
As I said before, with the ZR1 RM you can go flat out if you set the downforce to the max. I have run under 3'34.000 a few times with it. I'll try out the spec II soon and see if it is indeed faster.
As I said before, with the ZR1 RM you can go flat out if you set the downforce to the max. I have run under 3'34.000 a few times with it. I'll try out the spec II soon and see if it is indeed faster.
Nah i just can't get it, using max downforce i've tried allsorts of setting and can't do a complete lap with accelarator planted without slammong the wall or having to lift off, i cn hit 220mph on straight but corners no. It's just not as easy and smooth drive as the ford round that track IMO