• Road Course's

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Ovals

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Or stay the same

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Without testing the car on either track, I would vote for Laguna. I think it is most road coursey and the elevation changes are pretty sweet.

Ive always liked Laguna but I also like the Indy Road Course.
Thanks guys for all the thoughts and ideas. In the next week the Car Regulations and the Schedule will be finalised. So any thoughts and or complants please make known asap.

Im going to be starting the season 2 Thread soon.

Last edited:
Ive always liked Laguna but I also like the Indy Road Course.
Thanks guys for all the thoughts and ideas. In the next week the Car Regulations and the Schedule will be finalised. So any thoughts and or complants please make known asap.

Im going to be starting the season 2 Thread soon.

You got my PM about not racing, can I help with setting up in any way. I can provide a prize car for this as well.

Ya I got your message Jahgee and thanks for the offer if i need anything Ill let you know:)👍. Killer no we haven't started yet you can still sign up. Races will not start till january.

I'm up for some racing action with you guys I will not be able to test during the weeks with you guys but should make it to most of the races
Psn. Killerclown19
Number 19
And I will see what colors I have to be different than everyone else this sounds like a lot of fun

killerclown19
I'm up for some racing action with you guys I will not be able to test during the weeks with you guys but should make it to most of the races
Psn. Killerclown19
Number 19
And I will see what colors I have to be different than everyone else this sounds like a lot of fun

I won't be doing this so if it isn't taken which I don't think it was, you can take trans am white

I will design a track specifically for Camaro RM's, are mods allowed? You can test it first.

On the car regs Im thinking leave the down force adjustable, Racing hard tires, No supercharger, Min weight 1240, Hp limit at 611.

What do you guys think?

Woah, its still undecided. I thought for sure you had made it official, but it is your call and I vote yes.

What are you guys hitting as a lap time around daytona without a draft I'm at 47.8 just curious how far off I am

I got to a 47.4 last nite guess I'm not too far off lol are you using a steering wheel or controller?

Individual speed at Daytona and Indy are not that crucial as long as you are within .5-1.0 seconds. The draft plays a huge part in equalizing. The bigger key is tire wear and being able to go with just one pit stop (in a 40-50 lap race).

I had a question asked of me about paint color the other night. I don't have a care about paint color at this point in time. I will look at what others have and try to select a color that is different. The 7 is taken though =).

Go with green the Green Track, green means go. You remember what happened last time you changed colors.

This maybe a stupid question but how do you get Chrome paints is it by luck or is there a certain race to get some?

Hey Bowtie are we going to practice tonight, because I personally would like to.

Chromes can be obtained just like Mattes. Every 30 cars you have in your garage results in a free paint chip from one of those 2 groups.

Sorry Ace I went to bed early last night but I will be on Tonight, Saturday night, and Sunday night. So maybe we can get together and test and anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Official Schedule and Car Regulations
Here is the 7 Race Schedule for season II
Dates will be posted in a day or two.

Regular Season
1 Daytona 60 laps
2 Grand Valley east /Rev 40 laps
3 Indy Speedway 40 laps
4 Daytona Speedway 40 laps

All Star Race at Indy Speedway 3 segments 20/20/10 no points just money

5 Indy Speedway 70 laps
6 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca TBA laps
7 Daytona Speedway 50 laps

IROC Season 2 Car Regulations
Car is 2010 Chevy Camaro RM
Nascar Style Wheels (PDI P525N) Required
Racing Hard Tires Required
Cars are to be fully optioned out except No Superchargers
HP Limit is 611 HP
Weight 1240 Min
Any Color Car (If you want to change Car color during the season Just tell me so I can keep up with who’s who)
Any Color Wheels
Any Number (Numbers are first come first server bases)

Season 2 Thread Started.

Last edited:
Back