American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

  • Thread starter Thread starter stupidstormy36
  • 929 comments
  • 45,259 views

What should the damage type be for this season?

  • Light Damage (With Cautions)

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
Should I continue racing here? =\
 
I tried GT last week, but had to go early.
 
Drivers Meeting now available for Round 7. Check to OP for further information. Please read it as it is mandatory.

Is anyone planning on showing up tonight? I am having connection issues right now, and I am working on getting that sorted out.
 
I have issues too right now!!
 
Okay, I do have a room up right now. Hopefully it'll be stable enough. Check the OP for more information.
 
"Sony Entertainment Network is currently undergoing maintenance"
Impossible for me connect it!
 
Same goes for me.
 
"Sony Entertainment Network is currently undergoing maintenance"
Impossible for me connect it!

Same goes for me.

Really? It must be in your guys' areas only. I'm online right now, granted I was having trouble earlier as well. Polyphony did a maintenance on their servers a couple days ago, but this seems to be on Sony's side this time.
 
As I said a few minutes ago, I am having the same message popping up here too. It WAS supposed to be back up 3 hours ago.
 
As I said a few minutes ago, I am having the same message popping up here too. It WAS supposed to be back up 3 hours ago.

Yeah, i was just looking that up. It seems to be affecting certain people as some are able to connect, while others aren't able to. Strange.
 
The maintenance will be until 23:00 CET....what time would be that?
 
The maintenance will be until 23:00 CET....what time would be that?

22:00 GMT

...or 3:00 pm where I live, which was 3 hours and 12 minutes ago.
 
I just retried. No luck here...
 
Please tell me when you are gonna start the race, so I stop trying get connect!!
 
Well, nobody's shown up yet, so if the situation continues, I may just end up cancelling the race.
 
I can't get on psn. I was going to race tonight.
 
It seems like a large number of the community is being affected by this problem. To you guys want to postpone the race till next week instead?
 
stupidstormy36
It seems like a large number of the community is being affected by this problem. To you guys want to postpone the race till next week instead?

That's what would be best. I can't race next week because I'm going to the Rolex 24.
 
Postponing it would be the best choice.
 
Room has been closed and the race has been postponed. Until when, I'm not sure. When do you guys think is best to accommodate everyone?
 
If we are, I'll come.
 
I'll be at the Rolex 24. I can't.
 
Another rFactor advertisement.






Instead of continuing to spam this thread, could those of you that may want to get involved in the rFactor racing scene (or just follow me in the rFactor racing scene), PM me your e-mails. That way I can just send out an e-mail to everybody without spamming here.
 
Is rfactor user generated or something? The graphics look like something from some Thomas the tank engine cartoon.
 
Is rfactor user generated or something? The graphics look like something from some Thomas the tank engine cartoon.

It's from 2005 and 99.9% of the stuff is user generated. But for that reason, it requires little computer power to run smoothly.

Those sounds are all from in game. Other than the commentator, but you COULD put him in game too of you wanted.
 
That's what I figured. The cars look 'drawn in' if you get what I mean, but since it's user generated they could probably put in whatever they want?
 
PC class -----
1- unrealanthony
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

GT class -----
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
 
Back