American Le Mans Series Season VI [Round 6: Monterey 01/11/2013]

  • Thread starter Thread starter stupidstormy36
  • 929 comments
  • 45,259 views

What should the damage type be for this season?

  • Light Damage (With Cautions)

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Light Damage (No Cautions)

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Heavy Damage (With Cautions)

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Heavy Damage (No Cautions)

    Votes: 1 5.0%

  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .
1- unrealanthony
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

GT class -----
1-Thatguy2
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
 
What is happening here...?, where are the drivers?, are we gonna race...?
 
I do have a room set up. Check the OP for more details.
 
So only 3 people tonight? Message if more people show up.
 
The Aston Martin has to be re-spec I think!!
 
A good showing tonight. Thanks to all who showed up tonight! :)

With the Aston, the same problem exists for it that did with the M3 Coupe, just a little more tame. If we could RM these cars, it would be so much better in my opinion.
 
Sorry, I had to leave. Food needed to be cooked. I ran 485hp 1363kg. Best I could get was in the 2:03s. The Ford was hitting the 2:00 flats. The thing drives so much better. Too bad there isn't an Aston Martin race car, or a Porsche.
 
Sorry, I had to leave. Food needed to be cooked. I ran 485hp 1363kg. Best I could get was in the 2:03s. The Ford was hitting the 2:00 flats. The thing drives so much better. Too bad there isn't an Aston Martin race car, or a Porsche.

Well, the Aston race car is Polyphony's fault. As for Porsche, I blame EA.
 
The thing I found with the Aston Martin in Season 4 is that where its 60-70 kg heavier, it needs roughly 60-70 bhp more than something like the Ford GT.

Sorry I didn't turn up last night, the way my internet's been I really can't see a valid reason to stay up til 2am in the hopes that it might be fine. I probably should have said something sooner. :(
 
What's gonna happend tonight?
 
Sorry guys, but I'm going to be out of town tonight, so feel free to open a room up for yourselves.
 
What do you guys think about PURE?
 
PC-----
1- unrealanthony
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-


GT-----
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
 
PC-----
1- unrealanthony
2- guto013
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-


GT-----
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
 
I won't be able to finish the last two races guys. Work's put me on a 9am start for the next two weeks, which means I'ma need to be in bed by the time this starts.
 
PC-----
1- unrealanthony
2- guto013
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-

GT-----
1-Thatguy2
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
Stormy where are you??
 
Last edited:
Sorry guys, running a little late. I have a room open now.
 
I'm in the room!
 
What happen to ALMS? This thread seems dead. :(
 
The series did conclude last Friday to let everyone know. Due to the lack of participation, I see no need to tally up the final points.

In other news, BMW Team RLL ditches the M3 GT in favor of the Z4 GTE in the 2013 season of the American Le Mans Series? More info here.
 
Sucks to see this end. Lots of series are getting less turn outs. Seems shooting games are taking people away.
 
freshseth83
Sucks to see this end. Lots of series are getting less turn outs. Seems shooting games are taking people away.

:lol:
 
freshseth83
Sucks to see this end. Lots of series are getting less turn outs. Seems shooting games are taking people away.

At least until GT6. I myself haven't been on since 2011 because of COD.
 
Would any of you guys be up for a bit of a GTPALMS reunion sometime? Just a Friday night where we get together and run some laps somewhere.
 
I've received a few PM's asking about helping making a new ALMS. I'm not thinking about that at the moment though. But with the latest developments in GT5 there's ways to make the heavy GT cars a good deal lighter.
 
Back