American Muscle - Post your V8 monsters here!

VETTE!.jpg
Me and my Corvette '60 blasting down the back straight on Tsukuba! :D

I was looking and couldn't find one so that's why I made my own. :indiff: But thanks for letting me know. 👍
Ahh no worries mate! There's a stickied thread at the top of the forum which contains all the main threads. We like to keep things tidy here, by not having multiples of the same thread.

Ahh no worries mate! There's a stickied thread at the top of the forum which contains all the main threads. We like to keep things tidy here, by not having multiples of the same thread.
Yeah I completely understand and thanks for letting me know. I'm fairly knew to GTP (having a GTP account that is) and I was wondering is it possible to delete a thread? If it is I'll just delete this one. :)

Yeah I completely understand and thanks for letting me know. I'm fairly knew to GTP (having a GTP account that is) and I was wondering is it possible to delete a thread? If it is I'll just delete this one. :)
I think a moderator has the power to lock threads but I think we can just let the thread die on it's own.

Just make sure you post you're Corvette in the other Muscle Car thread. :)

I think a moderator has the power to lock threads but I think we can just let the thread die on it's own.

Just make sure you post you're Corvette in the other Muscle Car thread. :)
Ok thanks for that. :) Yeah I will post my Vette in that other one. :D

Back