American Muscle

• Thread starter sixtoes
  • 2,439 comments
Kyoto-Gion_1.jpg

I want to get the coupe though; I've been searching the dealer for some time now. I think that convertible's lines are actually somewhat marred.

I want to get the coupe though; I've been searching the dealer for some time now. I think that convertible's lines are actually somewhat marred.

The L46 seems to be extremely rare. Its shown up 3 times for me in over 900 game-days. I bought it both times it appeared when I had the money--one to keep stock and one to tune.

Its a bit of a mystery to me why they chose to model the covertable with the removable hardtop installed, rather than with the top down.

The L46 seems to be extremely rare. Its shown up 3 times for me in over 900 game-days. I bought it both times it appeared when I had the money--one to keep stock and one to tune.
I did actually see it once already. I'm kicking myself now for not having bought it.

Looks like the miniature filter is on, which means focus should be at 45 and probably zoomed out a bit further to fit the Viper in. At least the bottom of the wheel anyway.

Sick thread! Here's my contribution, it's the only one on my computer at the moment, so they're all modern day cars. Can't wait to take some pics of my GT350 though.

LagunaSecaRacewayE.jpg

944HP, aww yeah.

Some suh-weet shots of that Viper - love the grain look. Maybe I'm not paying enough attention to the locations, but where in the world is that photo location?? It looks like Ahrweiler, but with Christmas decorations??

I'm so jealous of that GT350...
I'll try and upload some shots of my GTG Mustang Trans Cammer and my Mach 1, RM Camaro, Challenger and new Challenger.

Back