American Racing League (ARL) 2+ hour races

• Thread starter Herimopp89
  • 222 comments
Since we are 1 day away from the race I would like to Re-touch on this so it is fresh in every bodies mind.

There will be a limit on the tire usage. You may only use soft tires a maximum of 2 set. (example start race on softs you can only have 1 set left to use) Mediums and Hards will still be free game.

I will be heavily enforcing the above rule and watch the replay for any infractions

Also will be making sure during the mandatory 60 second minimum pit stop that every takes a full 60 seconds between the time frames given.

Other than that I expect good clean racing throughout the entire field and proper racing etiquette.

THE BIGGEST RULE IS HAVE FUN WITH YOURSELF.

Also i would like to add that if you are being lapped please drive as predictable as a line as you can and don't just drive off of the track in a mad dash.

Depending on the outcome of this race I will host others through out the year with tuning on and different classes of cars.

I chose the Mercedes SLS since the Mustang has more power and probably burns fuel that much quicker. Time for a livery!

I really wanted to make this. Waited as long as possible trying to make myself available before I said anything, but now I know for sure I won't be home in time. I'm bummed :(

SAWEET, DP will spend most of his time in the pits because it’s a ford and it won’t run the whole 4 hours. Lmao

O stop it lmao. I get to whole everyone likes racecars thing but @Herimopp89 did one hell of a job with the road cars I drove every single one of them and was within a tenth. Not to mention they are an absolute blast to drive there even if they are about 8-10 sec slower. I wouldn't be surprised if a road car sneaks up a bit in the overall if the faster guys have issues.

O stop it lmao. I get to whole everyone likes racecars thing but @Herimopp89 did one hell of a job with the road cars I drove every single one of them and was within a tenth. Not to mention they are an absolute blast to drive there even if they are about 8-10 sec slower. I wouldn't be surprised if a road car sneaks up a bit in the overall if the faster guys have issues.

I did nothing its THE IN GAME BOP DAMM CAPS LOCK ON MY PHONE

Kiss ass :lol:

So is there only one mandatory 60-second hold in the pit lane or is that for every pit stop???

I hope it's just one between 90 and 120 minutes like I originally understood.

So I just signed up(sorry for it being kinda last minute) any rule updates that re not listed on the original post that I need to know of

So is there only one mandatory 60-second hold in the pit lane or is that for every pit stop???

I hope it's just one between 90 and 120 minutes like I originally understood.

You are correct just 1 60 second hold in the pits between 90 and 120 minutes

So I just signed up(sorry for it being kinda last minute) any rule updates that re not listed on the original post that I need to know of

No just what is listed in the op. There is a soft tire limit for 2 sets and also a 60 second hold in the pits between 90 amd 120 minute mark.

Also glad you can join

Does the mandatory stop have to be by itself or can I sit for 60 seconds and then perform pit stop duties?

Does the mandatory stop have to be by itself or can I sit for 60 seconds and then perform pit stop duties?

Yes you may actually have a pit stop just as long as your stationary for 60 seconds before hand.

This is ment just for a mental break maybe quick potty break something along those lines. Guess I should've been clearer in that

Good morning everyone. Tonight’s race is 4 hours. A lot can happen in 4 hours, we ask that if you make a mistake, or have a problem on track to please try to finish out the race... you may be glad you did. It’s going to be mentally tough as well as physically. It’s going to be fun, some cuss words will be said/learned, and laughter could happen as well. If you feel the urge to quit just get to the pit and take a 5-10 minute breather and give it another go.

See you all on the grid.

I’ll be streaming tonight. Momma works tomorrow so if the little one has a rough night I may need to retire early, however if that happens I’ll be staying in the room and continue to broadcast the race.

Good morning everyone. Tonight’s race is 4 hours. A lot can happen in 4 hours, we ask that if you make a mistake, or have a problem on track to please try to finish out the race... you may be glad you did. It’s going to be mentally tough as well as physically. It’s going to be fun, some cuss words will be said/learned, and laughter could happen as well. If you feel the urge to quit just get to the pit and take a 5-10 minute breather and give it another go.

See you all on the grid.

Could't agree with you more.

I’ll be streaming tonight. Momma works tomorrow so if the little one has a rough night I may need to retire early, however if that happens I’ll be staying in the room and continue to broadcast the race.

I am right there with you I believe my wife works tonight if I can remember, Also add on to that I have to work Tomorrow Morning as well so it will be a loooonnnngggg day.

Latest Posts

Back