GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
Room open just practicing a little at each track if we get enough people I'll get some sprint races going

giphy (13).gif

I'm gonna go with the BMW Z4

098137A0-9A37-420F-8A08-345844BFEFE6.jpeg

All races are now 90 minutes!

UPCOMING RACE

10/15
Week 1
Circuit de Barcelona - Catalunya Grand Prix
(Gr.3 ARL)
10:30 Fine weather
Grid Start w/ False Start Check
Tire Wear - 14x
Fuel Wear - 6x

Please go to the Endurance thread to get confirmed for tomorrow night. Confirmation closes Tuesday, 10/15 at 8pm EST!

Keep in mind this is an odd week, whatever Gr.3 you start the race in will be one of the 2 cars you can choose from for the Odd weeks.

This can be great practice for this coming Saturday, along with additional testing for your selection.

Below is a current list of drivers on auto-confirm for season 4. (If I have missed anyone, please let me know).
@TexasJDC is currently working on getting this info into the drivers hub, but I thought I would take the opportunity to get this out there and encourage as many of you to sign up.
Why should you go on "auto-confirm", as we call it? Lets review;
  • Auto confirm guarantees your place on the grid/lobby week over week for the entire season.
  • It saves you the hassle of having to confirm your attendance week over week. If you are on auto-confirm, the assumption/expectation is that you will be in attendance on race night every week.
  • Less check ins required on the thread. People are busy, we get it, and by auto-confirming, it saves you a little time and a little effort in order to race.
  • Auto-confirm allows the BOD to gauge interest in a particular weeks event, in order to quickly determine lobby assignments.
Its really a benefit to us all having our drivers on auto-confirm. There are only a couple stipulations to keep in mind when signing up for auto-confirm;
  • If you do not plan to race or cant make a particular week or weeks, you must make that announcement in the main thread prior to confirmation close.
  • Failure to do so will have a negative impact on your overall participation rate. We want all of our drivers to remain in an "active full time" status but we also understand about everyday life situations and occurrences.
Thats it drivers, the benefits of auto-confirm. Think about it if you have not signed on up to this point. If you would like to be added to auto-confirm, all you need to do is say so!

GR3AC.jpg

Last edited:
Hey everyone. I had a slip on the stairs yesterday and felt like everything was just a little swollen but today I went to the Urgent Care and turns out I fractured a bone or two in my foot. I've never broken anything before. I've even got crutches! Anyway, I don't think I'm gonna be racing for at least a week or two.
Damn... Recover well soon! Otherwise they'd get you to drive the pedals with those crutches!

Latest Posts

Back