GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
UPDATED GRID CONFIRMATIONS:
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION IS STILL OPEN! YOU MUST CONFIRM FOR THIS RACE IN THE THREAD PLEASE!

Below are the projected grid positions, based off of the criteria previously mentioned in post #10561.
***Grid starting position subject to change based upon confirmations***
Some other guidelines to keep in mind:
  1. Wildcard Races are an exclusive event for ARL members.
  2. There will be 2 Wildcard lobbies one Bronze and one Silver lobby
  3. Grid will be based off participation and points in a reverse grid.
  4. Grid will be based off of total points for the season least in points to most in points for all full-time drivers and most in points to least in points for part-time drivers
  5. Confirmation for this race is a MUST to insure we get started on time and have no last minute changes to the scoresheet and grid order.
  6. Race will start at 10 central this season make sure your in the lobby as early as possible.
  7. Reverse grid (last full-time driver in total points is on pole - leader in total points last on grid of full-time drivers)
  8. Double Points night for every driver who completes the race (along with the DNF Rule)
  9. No qualifying just an extended practice till race starts
  10. All drivers need to be in room no later than 9:45 central for grid sorting purposes.
  11. Races will last 1 hour.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 11/23/19 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

WC CONFIRM.jpg

Last edited:
The only complaint I have is it isnt the Mercedes gr4.... I ran a personal fastest there the other night in snail endurance of 2:26.4 I think or .6 either way I told @Neutty before the race started that I'm running a 26 tonight

The only complaint I have is it isnt the Mercedes gr4.... I ran a personal fastest there the other night in snail endurance of 2:26.4 I think or .6 either way I told @Neutty before the race started that I'm running a 26 tonight
Ha, I told you I would too and you ran a 26.612 and I ran a 26.658.

UPDATED GRID CONFIRMATIONS:
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION IS STILL OPEN! YOU MUST CONFIRM FOR THIS RACE IN THE THREAD PLEASE!

Below are the projected grid positions, based off of the criteria previously mentioned in post #10561.
***Grid starting position subject to change based upon confirmations***
Some other guidelines to keep in mind:
  1. Wildcard Races are an exclusive event for ARL members.
  2. There will be 2 Wildcard lobbies one Bronze and one Silver lobby
  3. Grid will be based off participation and points in a reverse grid.
  4. Grid will be based off of total points for the season least in points to most in points for all full-time drivers and most in points to least in points for part-time drivers
  5. Confirmation for this race is a MUST to insure we get started on time and have no last minute changes to the scoresheet and grid order.
  6. Race will start at 10 central this season make sure your in the lobby as early as possible.
  7. Reverse grid (last full-time driver in total points is on pole - leader in total points last on grid of full-time drivers)
  8. Double Points night for every driver who completes the race (along with the DNF Rule)
  9. No qualifying just an extended practice till race starts
  10. All drivers need to be in room no later than 9:45 central for grid sorting purposes.
  11. Races will last 1 hour.
RACE DAY CONFIRMATION CLOSES ON SATURDAY, 11/23/19 AT 7PM CENTRAL/8PM EASTERN.

WC CONFIRM.jpg

Last edited:
Back