GR.3 Saturday

• Thread starter TexasJDC
  • 21,901 comments
We were just at a Walmart and she was inside. This one is on her!!
I was more concerned about getting diaper cream and YOUR monster and getting to dinner on time. Mind you I ran around the store trying to find the ones that had been refrigerated longest since they just stocked it, only to find out you were saving it for later. No time to pick out oranges! I was really thinking of you.

I was more concerned about getting diaper cream and YOUR monster and getting to dinner on time. Mind you I ran around the store trying to find the ones that had been refrigerated longest since they just stocked it, only to find out you were saving it for later. No time to pick out oranges! I was really thinking of you.

Fixed it

Damn curbs. I was using them up all throughout practice and then running third I catch one just right and it sends me to the other side of the track, bounce off the wall, buried in the sand, all blown up. GAME OVER.

@Nascarcory I don’t know if you planned on pitting with me or what but I had to.

I gave away 5th place with 2 laps to go coming out of the chicane. Spun, went into the gravel and 10 seconds later I’m in 7th 1 lap down. Would have been my best finish in several seasons. Oh well....overall I really enjoyed the combo. On to the next one....

Back