Just some random pics.
9E8AF1EB-4823-419C-8A95-87BE242E77D5.jpeg
7159E15E-8595-4ADE-B6A6-CA65681472BD.jpeg
E99F3897-FA08-4E06-A430-1C1E9E55C3EA.jpeg
2A974C56-9F22-4589-B889-01C1F7E38345.jpeg
2505374E-D2BD-4DC6-AF42-197CEF25B199.jpeg

Replay shared from my lobby

View attachment 887374

Had a few laps of glory. After watching the replay I can see I was over driving corner entry and missing the apex on almost every corner for the first 3 laps. It's a pretty easy thing to do when you have someone like @Herimopp89 breathing down your neck. I finally settled down after about 5 laps and it was pretty smooth from there but I cooked the tires more than I liked early on and my first stint suffered overall. Second stint went smooth to the finish.

@Rinsky I watched the early laps of your replay and you did a great job. My only advice to you would be to take care of those front tires. The Mustang understeers a ton and only gets worse throughout a run unless you can manage it. The better you manage it, the faster you'll be in the long run.

I do have a problem of always over driving my car especially when I'm running with you guys. To even run with you two as long as I did shows I'm putting the advice your giving me to work even if it is a slow process.
I'm just now getting a handle on fuel saving by not taking it to the revlimiter even though it sounds cool when you do.

Tire saving is a completely different ball game I haven't even come close to getting down yet.
Implementing that discipline is so freaking hard especially when your under pressure or pressuring someone else. The fact that the Mustang is so hard on tires only compounds my problems for now but learning it in this car will only payoff in the future.

Man that's really impressive awesome job man do you care if I post this on Twitter?
Do what you want man. Made it for the group. Since I don’t have a recording device I was just uploading clips to twitter and then copying them to iPad to create video. It was a test run to see what it would look like. Will make a more polished version as I get more footage from our races.

Season 5 Grid. Will gradually expand the photobook as the season develops.

If anyone's being missed out, I do apologize in advance. But please do highlight to me so that I could get a snapshot of your car on the grid to be added to the Season 5 drivers book.

I've also noticed that there were some livery changes for some cars, do tell me if you want to add them in the album. Just in case if I missed anyone out too in the races.

Thanks!

Back