American Racing League (ARL) Tokyo Xtreme Racing - CANCELLED

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 81 comments
ATTN: ALL ARL DRIVERS

We have spent the last couple weeks to try and figure out a way that makes confirming your attendance for any ARL event much easier. Before the members of the BOD would have to watch the thread post and make sure no one was missed. While most of the time this was the very well done, but along with anything that a human does there is errors that are made time to time.

With that being said we decided it was a good idea to go about and using a quick form that allows a driver to confirm for any one of our series. Which we will post a link to the form kinda like @Nick Cannella and @TEXAS jdc are doing right now.

With this change it falls onto the drivers laps for making sure that they are confirmed to race for that given night before the cut-off time frame which will be laid out for each series.

Every series has their own confirmation list that gets filled in automatically that will be posted in the first few posts of the series thread.

Here is the FORM that will be used until further notice. If a driver does not see their name they are to still post in the thread there intent to race. The form will automatically update every week or so with the new updated drivers list from all of our great series at ARL.

If you have any questions about anything that was mentioned above feel free to send me a PM and I will gladly talk you through any comments or concerns that you may have.

Thanks and look forward to seeing you on the track.

Do to unforeseen circumstances, please take me off auto confirm for THIS series. Still plan on racing when I can, but more than likely, it will be only every other week. Apologies to everyone, but dig the new confirmation.

Do to unforeseen circumstances, please take me off auto confirm for THIS series. Still plan on racing when I can, but more than likely, it will be only every other week. Apologies to everyone, but dig the new confirmation.

Ya got it

I confirmed for tonight, my evening opened up, so I will be there. Just incase my confirmation didn't go through?

Game locked up with me stuck in pits. Then black screen and the PS4 locked up which shut the lobby down. Sorry guys. Not sure what to do here.

Or push everything back a week.
I’ve got some thinking to do, because last week was 6 people and this week was 6 people. I was hoping it would take off a little but not sure. Not much action in the thread either. Hmm. Maybe I’ll turn this into a 1 off deal later.

Thanks for putting it together, it is fun, that track just leaves no room for error! Feel free to kick me from the lobby if I get in the way!

After much thought and consideration and now conflicting with the DRIVING SCHOOL, I have decided to put this series on hold/cancel. I have thought extremely hard about this for the last couple of days and we’ve only had 6 on each of the last 2 races and having the unlucky Disconnect/freeze last Thursday night. I think this is best for the people who have been involved as of late in the series to give them the opportunity to get involved with the DRIVING SCHOOL. Don’t worry, this will be archived and we will look into running this event as a one off going forward. Thank you to @Nick Cannella for taking the time to get an awesome score sheet for us, and @Herimopp89 for the confirmation form for us!!! Thank you for everyone who showed up and joined in on the fun!!

After much thought and consideration and now conflicting with the DRIVING SCHOOL, I have decided to put this series on hold/cancel. I have thought extremely hard about this for the last couple of days and we’ve only had 6 on each of the last 2 races and having the unlucky Disconnect/freeze last Thursday night. I think this is best for the people who have been involved as of late in the series to give them the opportunity to get involved with the DRIVING SCHOOL. Don’t worry, this will be archived and we will look into running this event as a one off going forward. Thank you to @Nick Cannella for taking the time to get an awesome score sheet for us, and @Herimopp89 for the confirmation form for us!!! Thank you for everyone who showed up and joined in on the fun!!
We need to make this a 1 off Endurance race 1 day with all 3 cars being used that would be fun....thank you for everything you've put into this and hopefully it will make a comeback

Back