American Truck Simulator Heading to Oregon for Its Newest DLC

I'm tempted to buy this just for accuracy alone :lol:

Jerome

I wonder if this DLC has the town of Tillamook.

Doesn't look like it:

oregon_map.jpg

Good to see. This is a nice relaxing game to play around on, it looks good, and i can actually run it in 4k at 60fps with max settings...on my somewhat weak gaming pc with a fx8320 and 1050ti. Surprisingly enough i can also run assetto corsa on high at 4k 60fps with the same system and it looks beautiful .

These games should be banned. Delisted from Steam or whatever.

Too damn addictive. Euro Truck Simulator is life now, plethora of trucks tons of map mode, just so much road to travel. I like the challenge of the small back roads but the highway/freeway driving is very sleep inducing. Can't wait to explore Russia some more.

Haven't started up ATS recently though.

I wonder if this DLC has the town of Tillamook.
Doesn't look like it:

oregon_map.jpg
The recent DLCs by SCS has little towns, but they aren't appearing on the map. See Aprilia in the Bella Italia DLC. So it has a good chance that Tillamook is included.
SCS always does a really good job with their map DLCs.

It was confirmed on the official forum that the Volvo VNL will be coming to the game in the next few weeks.

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=178&t=260993&start=280#p995137
And there was a leaked picture of an International too.

Finally had a chance to go to Oregon.

It's a perfect mix of deserts and forestry. The details are purely awesome. Those lil' logging areas are tight spots to unload. The only thing what is sad*, that some of the most sceneric routes of Oregon are absent. But what it offers is really close to reality, for example, the Astoria bridge is fully modeled and it goes to Washington State (Guess what the next state will be?)

@JER_CREST, I'm not happy to announce that only Tillamook Bay is visible.

*: that's the only thing what's bad, yeah. If you have a NASA PC. Because the framerate is unbearably bad, even when in the desert!. The game never stuttered this much, maybe they have some fixes in their sleeves.

ats_20181021_184418_00.png

Happy Truckin'!

It's such a nice thing that GTP cares about the SCS truck simulators. Keep it like this please.

Last edited:
Back