American Truck Simulator Will Venture Into Washington for Its Next DLC Release

It's a long shot, but I want BC added next, with the ability to drive the Coquihalla.

Would be a nice circular thing for me considering my dad drove on this roads not long ago.

Might get me back into playing it, but when you think about it, at this rate we will all be long dead by the time the entire US is done.
It's a long shot, but I want BC added next, with the ability to drive the Coquihalla.

Would be a nice circular thing for me considering my dad drove on this roads not long ago.
Certainly possible, considering Alaska is a crucial addition for the future given it has probably the most famous truck scene in the states and BC is required to get there.

Last edited:
Might look into making this run on my Mac depending on how expansive it is.

Both the American and European versions are on sale for $5/each for the base game until the 21st on Steam. All the DLC is also on sale for a good discount.

Both the American and European versions are on sale for $5/each for the base game until the 21st on Steam. All the DLC is also on sale for a good discount.

Price wasn’t a concern, I’m interested in how much detail goes into Washington. That shot with the ferry looks really accurate but I’m (edit) not* super familiar with the other areas in the state thatve been shown off.

Last edited:
Price wasn’t a concern, I’m interested in how much detail goes into Washington. That shot with the ferry looks really accurate but I’m super familiar with the other areas in the state.

Oops, misread your post. :embarrassed:

I haven't played the game for a while, did they ever fix the eardrum shattering volume levels for the weigh station alerts?

So now that the West Coast will be done, I wonder where they will go next? Here's hoping it's Utah since Idaho will just be a bunch of potatoes :lol:

Utah is rumored to be next in line after Washington. :cheers:

Yes; I hope they add BC at some point; some nice mountain highways to drive :)

Yeah some other manufacturers would be nice

Now that they have a relationship with all the major parent companies hopefully they can get Mack and Western Star into the game.

Texas probably isn't far behind.

jcpzhsz9hb1xjl8c1zkw3holx6o.gif

Just saw gameplay of this game, looks well made, cool, relaxing fun.
Any chance of console version?
I don't think a console version would even be possible. You use a huge chunk of the keyboard to do things even when you're using the controller. Also, I'm not sure how consoles would handle the scale of the map either.

I don't think a console version would even be possible. You use a huge chunk of the keyboard to do things even when you're using the controller. Also, I'm not sure how consoles would handle the scale of the map either.
I see, well a ps5 with instant stream from the ssd, i don't see why not.
So many functions? Oh well i don't know, there's always small keyboard addon on ps. Or make an on screen menu. Thanks.

I see, well a ps5 with instant stream from the ssd, i don't see why not.
So many functions? Oh well i don't know, there's always small keyboard addon on ps. Or make an on screen menu. Thanks.
It's not optimized for a console at all so streaming it probably wouldn't work.

And they need to build the game to work with a controller. An on-screen menu really wouldn't work since most of the stuff you need to be able to do on the fly.

It's not optimized for a console at all so streaming it probably wouldn't work.

And they need to build the game to work with a controller. An on-screen menu really wouldn't work since most of the stuff you need to be able to do on the fly.
Could be a keyboard on the ds5 touch screen maybe too.

Back