AMG CLK-GTR Race Car vs. NSX Stealth

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJ23AIR
  • 18 comments
  • 1,109 views
Messages
33
Messages
MJ23AIR
Hi there,

am looking for a Mercedes AMG CLK-GTR Race Car, offering Honda NSX GT500 STEALTH MODEL (as PlaystationStore Code to download onto ur system) or mention what u want in exchange... PSN ID: MJ23AIR
 
Last edited:
They have expired since 31 january...
 
u sure?? nothing mentioned abt expiry date on the card itself... first time I hear this but then this is the first time I try to trade... gonna check on that, might sacrifice one to try out in the store... in any case, trade still stands, just mention what u want for the CLK, maybe i got it... thx
 
Hmm, a new member with 2 posts offering an expired stealth code...sketch...
 
If you have a #7 #9 or #12 blue X1, I can give you one.
 
hmmm, a serious gamer (lvl.33/35 resp.) who is no internet forum geek checking every piece of info everyday is trying to post a serious offer (got several cards without any date on them and bought signature edition) and gets only stupid remarks... :-( if the code is really expired, forget it but offer sth else or dont bother just cause I prefe gaming tha posting on forums... thx
 
hmmm, a serious gamer (lvl.33/35 resp.) who is no internet forum geek checking every piece of info everyday is trying to post a serious offer (got several cards without any date on them and bought signature edition) and gets only stupid remarks... :-( if the code is really expired, forget it but offer sth else or dont bother just cause I prefe gaming tha posting on forums... thx

So that is a no?:)
 
hey buzzynerd, got 1 x1 that i dont really wanna part with, anything else u want? blue Formula gt? chrome paint? oldtimer (Skyline E-Type etc)...
 
Trying to collect all colors X1, sorry. Only need 3 more.
 
too bad... good luck tho :)
 
The only way is the account sharing thing. But that's suppose to be illegal, as it's against the rules of the PSN.
 
hmmm, a serious gamer (lvl.33/35 resp.) who is no internet forum geek checking every piece of info everyday is trying to post a serious offer (got several cards without any date on them and bought signature edition) and gets only stupid remarks... :-( if the code is really expired, forget it but offer sth else or dont bother just cause I prefe gaming tha posting on forums... thx
The other issue @ hand is that yout DLC is for a PAL format disc. If I'm not mistaken that your PAL DLC code will only work with a PAL format GT5 disc.

Is this is the car you're looking for :
gt417lq4.jpg
 
true, shud have mentione that but i supposed there were no signature editions delivered to the U.S. anyway... So, yes, the code card is from a swiss video game shop, so u shud have the EU version of the game!
and, yes, that is exactly the car i am looking for! ;-)
 
Do you want any other car? I have lots of them
 
true, shud have mentione that but i supposed there were no signature editions delivered to the U.S. anyway... So, yes, the code card is from a swiss video game shop, so u shud have the EU version of the game!
and, yes, that is exactly the car i am looking for! ;-)
I WISH the Signature Edition was sold inthe US because I would have bought it. I was full ready to buy it from a shop in the UK until they advised me about the format issue. Dejected I took recipt of my lowly US Collector's edition & starte to play GT5.

If you have any cars or birthday year tickets to offer for trade I would gladly trade with you. The car has only 129.55km(80.5 miles) on the odometer so the engine is not even fully broken in yet.
 
Just so you all know. MJ23Air was legit.
Really nice guy, I traded with him and the code worked just fine.

So all you trolls can head back to your caves.

Thanks for the trade MJ.
 
Just so you all know. MJ23Air was legit.
Really nice guy, I traded with him and the code worked just fine.

So all you trolls can head back to your caves.

Thanks for the trade MJ.

Thanks to u, was the last Mercedes I needed and one of my faves all-time!! :) Am glad the code still worked, thanks for giving a (forum)newbie a chance! ;-)
 
Too bad you already trade the code:( I was really interested.
Anyway, glad to know it worked :cheers:
 
Back