AMG Museum Card Trading Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cheap_Charley
  • 194 comments
  • 10,565 views
Dr.Mabuse666
To Abstruso, please!:)

I have already marked them in myGTnet and I will send them to goirke tomorrow. 👍

edit: goirkes myGT is not up to date. I already sent 1 &2. ;)

Haha now it's up to date with the pending cards from you and Monatsende. Thanks guys!
 
Haha now it's up to date with the pending cards from you and Monatsende. Thanks guys!

are you sure?

I will send you 14,15,17,18,19 tomorrow. So not all pending cards are in your list. ;)
 
to jascat74:
#17,19 from Monatsende

to goirke:
1,2,4,8,11 from AAA-Ticket
3,5,7 from Monatsende

SENT 👍
 
are you sure?

I will send you 14,15,17,18,19 tomorrow. So not all pending cards are in your list. ;)

Haha can't keep up with you like that :lol:

It's up to date again! Thanks! 👍:cheers:
 
I currently only have one that you don't that being # 11. Just sent FR will send it to you as soon as you can accept it. If you could send # 16 that would be great! Hopefully I'll have more available tomorrow.

Yea, that's fine. Starting up the game now. :D:tup:

If you or anyone else have more, I can still trade 4 MC's today (or 5 paints of your choice if you like). Hit me up. :sly:
 
Last edited:
ZeGermanBastorD
Yea, that's fine. Starting up the game now. :D:tup:

If you or anyone else have more, I can still trade 4 MC's today (or 5 paints of your choice if you like). Hit me up. :sly:

Have a lot pending and need some. Maybe we can trade some? See link in my sig.
 
ZeGermanBastorD
Yea, that's fine. Starting up the game now. :D:tup:

If you or anyone else have more, I can still trade 4 MC's today (or 5 paints of your choice if you like). Hit me up. :sly:

@ work now. MyGT is up to date will try to send you 5.
 
Last edited:
jascat74
fr sent thanks

Giftbox full mate. Send me a pm when it's empty again! 👍
 
ZeGermanBastorD
Yes, i'll PM you in some minutes, mate. :)👍

Let's trade today one & more tomorrow. I am trying to get the ones you don't have now from goirke & then we have tomorrow enough to trade. Or the full AMG collection. :D:tup:

Btw. here's my MC link: http://www.mygranturismo.net/museum.php?id=4949

Just a heads up mate that it'll be about 11 hours before I can send, but I will hook you up with M/Cs. Cheers!
 
Just a heads up mate that it'll be about 11 hours before I can send, but I will hook you up with M/Cs. Cheers!

I've got in the meanwhile the full collection. So, you can send the MC to someone else. :sly:👍

If you need some tomorrow, PM me please. :)
 
ok where we at in here? I have the following:

AMG 1-2-5-6-7-9-11-13-15-16-17-19-20

So looking for:

AMG 3-4-8-10-12-14-18

Can send out 5 now......
 
thanks a bunch! :)👍


could only send out 5-6-7-9 as apparently I must have sent 1 last night.... :sly:

EDIT: are you able to fire me your 3-4-14-18?
 
I need 9 & 15 AMG cards if anyone has them.
I have all the others and i can still use the slot tonight.
Thanks.
 
I need 9 & 15 AMG cards if anyone has them.
I have all the others and i can still use the slot tonight.
Thanks.

I can fire you the 9 and 15 after the reset my friend if you want to wait?
 
could only send out 5-6-7-9 as apparently I must have sent 1 last night.... :sly:

EDIT: are you able to fire me your 3-4-14-18?

yes of course, let me check. I can do this for you:

10.21.2011 AMG 3-4-14-18 to sharky969

sorry, I will send 5 to goirke tomorrow and some to Teecro on thursday. As soon as there is an open slot I will send what you need. But I think you will be done until then. :)
 
I've got in the meanwhile the full collection. So, you can send the MC to someone else. :sly:👍

If you need some tomorrow, PM me please. :)

Thank you my friend, I stopped by the house for lunch and also received the rest that I needed! So I guess it's time to share with everyone else!:cheers:
 
I still need these:

AMG 3-4-12-14-18

I can send 3 AMG out after the reset or anything else anyone would be looking for let me know... I just want to get these damn cards done..... :ouch:
 
I still need these:

AMG 3-4-12-14-18

I can send 3 AMG out after the reset or anything else anyone would be looking for let me know... I just want to get these damn cards done..... :ouch:

I can send #3 today and 18 if I remember correctly. Don't need any back in return
 
I can send #3 today and 18 if I remember correctly. Don't need any back in return

That would be awesome of you mike... thanks a bunch... 👍
 
That would be awesome of you mike... thanks a bunch... 👍

I have room on the mikeesf fl so if you are on send the fr if not I will send one to the sharky969 account
 
Back