AMG Museum Card Trading Here

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cheap_Charley
  • 194 comments
  • 10,565 views
Dr.Mabuse666
14,15,17,18,19 sent to goirke! 👍

Thanks mate! Will send your last one tonight if you still miss it:)
 
I'm complete on AMG cards now Helping others on friends list then will get back to SQLninja on his list. Thanks for all the help.
 
If anybody else needs any assistance with Amg then I can also help out, nothing required in exchange. And I can start tommorow coz I've just got one person on my friends list to send 5 to for there completion
 
Just sent thugdevotion #14 and sent SQLNinja #'s 2, 3, 4, & 5.

@ SQLNinja, Please accept my FR from AKnewB so I can send more M/Cs.
 
Just sent thugdevotion #14 and sent SQLNinja #'s 2, 3, 4, & 5.

@ SQLNinja, Please accept my FR from AKnewB so I can send more M/Cs.

Thanks. Will accept your FR when I get home from work tonight.
 
I have 1-10-11-20 on my sharky968 account I can send out... my sharky969 account is spoken for.... I thought I had rounded up #12 but I can't remember where it was coming from so... still need #12....
 
I have 1-10-11-20 on my sharky968 account I can send out... my sharky969 account is spoken for.... I thought I had rounded up #12 but I can't remember where it was coming from so... still need #12....

If you don't get it by tomorrow, let me know and I'll send at reset.

@ SQLNinja - 👍
 
Thanks Charley..sent Jamie 7, 8, 9, 10, 12
 
So how is this working? What do I need to exchange for the AMG museum cards?
 
Cheap_Charley
sent SQLNinja #'s 2, 3, 4, & 5.

@ SQLNinja, Please accept my FR from AKnewB so I can send more M/Cs.

Cards received thanks and FR from AKnewB accepted.
 
Hi everybody i need some support with the AMG cards still 12 missing
 
I'd like to join an AMG card trade group. I only have five cards, but happy to help if I can.
 
if anyone needs any from 16-20 I can send them tonight, from mike_esf5
 
Jamie_C

Went ahead and sent you AMG #'s 14 15 16 18 19
 
i just received from the online bonus 5 mc's , i of them is AMG mc #4
 
Sent #12 to Sharky

Sent #'s 6, 7, 8, & 9 to SQLNinja, also sent #14 from AKnewB.
 
Sent Jamie_C AMG #20 I think he should have all now.
 
which one do you have?


1, 13, 15, 17 (I thought I had 5, but just 4)

If anyone can send missing cards I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
 
1, 13, 15, 17 (I thought I had 5, but just 4)

If anyone can send missing cards I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

SENT AMG: 1-2-3-4-5 - Sorry #1 was a slip of the finger...
 
1, 13, 15, 17 (I thought I had 5, but just 4)

If anyone can send missing cards I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

those i`ve already
but if somebody could send AMG cards as well that would be very nice
i have 1, 5, 6, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17
 
Last edited:
Cheap_Charley
Sent #'s 6, 7, 8, & 9 to SQLNinja, also sent #14 from AKnewB.

Received :cheers:
 
Thanks guys, my PS3 has given up the ghost so I haven't had a chance to check/receive them yet, the cards should still be in my inbox when I get the new PS3 shouldn't they?
 
Thanks guys, my PS3 has given up the ghost so I haven't had a chance to check/receive them yet, the cards should still be in my inbox when I get the new PS3 shouldn't they?

Dude... that sux... 👎 and yes your GB will still be there once you restore your accounts on you new PS3....
 
Back