AMG second part mit SLS AMG @ Nürburgring ( Gold in 7.02.250 min)

  • Thread starter Thread starter PLRacer
  • 53 comments
  • 9,213 views
Nice footage, was that your video? Nice driving! Also I like the Foggy time.
 
Not playable on iPhone, please just use YouTube
 
Beautiful! The fog thickness varies throughout the track. Not to mention the tone is right on for realism and easily can fool anyone its real life capture. Nice driving by the way.
 
Thank`s!

Yes, it`s my vid. I`m loving Nordschleife, I could race the "Green Hell" all the time... :)
 
Last edited:
Ok, vimeo works, just not that video :(
 
The graphics look absolutely superb and realistic to be honest. Nice display of the AI being a bit random also at times.
 
Explain why yours doesn't play then and others do? I just watched a cool slow motion water video. So, it's not Vimeo.

a9832eac.jpg



Another playable
635c33f4.jpg
 
Explain why yours doesn't play then and others do? I just watched a cool slow motion water video. So, it's not Vimeo.

a9832eac.jpg



Another playable
635c33f4.jpg


Sorry, I can`t explain, because I don`t know! On my computer it is definatly working!
 
Very good driving! Over-taking those cars like its nothing. 👍
 
Is this video sped up at all? There is a great sense of speed.

Which is awesome considering its not the fastest car in the game.

Also is that in game music?


Explain why yours doesn't play then and others do? I just watched a cool slow motion water video. So, it's not Vimeo.

Doesnt work on my HTC either (I so wanted to smugly state that it did) get the same screens as you.
 
How about checking your acct settings and see if you may have accidentally blocked "mobile viewing"? Someone had done this on YT and caused the same problems.
 
Wow amazing video.... fantastic driving, not asingle mistake:sick:....
 
Great driving. That SLS must have an exhaust upgrade because the deep, low rumble is missing.
 
I do wish people would turn off the crappy music when they show GT5 vids.
 
Thank`s!

Yes, it`s my vid. I`m loving Nordschleife, I could race the "Green Hell" all the time... :)

Hey nice driving!!!

what tyres were you running by the way???
 
Plays fine on my Evo using flash. It may just take some time for the Vimeo servers to convert the video to whatever format they use for mobile.
 
Holy crap overcast nurburgring looks photo real. Wow
 
Hey nice driving!!!

what tyres were you running by the way???
I think he is on hard tires (rennen: hart) but I'm not so sure.....
 
Wow amazing video.... fantastic driving, not asingle mistake:sick:....

Dynamic Weather!!! Skip back and forth from the beggining to mid end and youll see the weather around the mountain change!!! Woooo so sublte soo niceeeeeee.
 
Nice vid! And I have to agree, the quality on Vimeo is much better. Didn't know the difference was that big :)

And uhm, why are so many people trying to watch this on an Iphone?
Sorry but I think it's a but stupid to surf the net on a mobile phone, it's only logical not everything works the way it works on machines that are meant for it in the first place.
 
That video was great, what really got me was the customization of the SLS. In real life a stock SLS will lap the Ring in 7:40. While this one did it in 7:02. Something I noticed was the top speed of the SLS. It only did about 290 KPH, if you watched the R8 V10 Tuned Video. The R8 did about 328 KPH. My point is, either the SLS is putting down a ton of downforce or it wasn't really upgraded in terms of Horsepower. Regardless, knocking down 38 seconds with the SLS is very impressive.
 
I think he is on hard tires (rennen: hart) but I'm not so sure.....

Correct, on hard tires!

I can`t do anything with setup etc... because is was the last-Test ( or lisence or what ever the name is :) ) of the AMG-Driving-School (12 A-Spec-Points-Level)...
 
Nice driving mate!

Anyone else notice all the repairs done to the guardrails? Theres's dents and scratches and actual patch work done on various parts around the track 👍
 
I watched it on my PC. The Vimeo quality is bad, 15fps? Nurburgring in overcast looks amazingly real!
 
Great video :cool: what modification did you do with the SLS AMG.

No modifications possible, because it was the test-ride in AMG-Driving-School A-Spec 12 - Level.
 
Back