AMG second part mit SLS AMG @ Nürburgring ( Gold in 7.02.250 min)

  • Thread starter Thread starter PLRacer
  • 53 comments
  • 9,213 views
No modifications possible, because it was the test-ride in AMG-Driving-School A-Spec 12 - Level.

ah ok. But in the video start there is rear wing in SLS for more downforce.
 
ah ok. But in the video start there is rear wing in SLS for more downforce.

yeah that`s right. I don`t know what kind of SLS AMG it is, but it`s going really great!
 
Correct, on hard tires!

I can`t do anything with setup etc... because is was the last-Test ( or lisence or what ever the name is :) ) of the AMG-Driving-School (12 A-Spec-Points-Level)...

Couldnt it also mean Racing:Hard? Rennen:Hart? because they always indicate what type of tire then what compound, so a slightly tuned SLS with extra downforce and racing tires can see the time it did right?
 
Not playable on iPhone, please just use YouTube

Vimeo seems to have much better quality then youtube and loads very very fast. I personally would rather wait untill i got to a computer and watch a much better vid (quality) then just quickly watch it on my iPod.
 
wow , I love the fog! Looks beautiful!
 
Plays fine on my Evo using flash. It may just take some time for the Vimeo servers to convert the video to whatever format they use for mobile.
Yeah, but the Evo is the only phone that can run Flash. As far as I've seen, everyone in the forums are using other phones.
 
I took a look at Vimeo, and everyone there seems a lot more professional than on Youtube. I can see why you like it. I just signed up for an account myself.
 
How about checking your acct settings and see if you may have accidentally blocked "mobile viewing"? Someone had done this on YT and caused the same problems.

Just get off your damn phone and use a real computer...
 
Didn't y'all see the screenshots... iPhone can play Vimeo, just not his for some reason
 
So where is all the pop-up / draw-in from trees everyone is complaining about? It looks perfect!
 
Great video. It's nice to see a gt5 video online posted by a GOOD driver, for a change. I hope you keep posting your exploits. Also, worked fine on my iPhone.
 
Yeah, but the Evo is the only phone that can run Flash. As far as I've seen, everyone in the forums are using other phones.


Most all Android based phones have Flash. If it has Android 2.2 then it has Flash.



OP....SWEET vid. If not for the cars being passed up, you definitely could be fooled into thinking it's an on-board cam of a real car at the Nur.
 
Really great driving...what do u drive with??
I'm using the playseat race room with logitech g25!
yesterday i bought an sls amg and built all options in (about 400000 cr.) to try out! The car feels totaly different like in amg-driving-school. The only thing i forgot to buy and install was the rear-wing for more down-force. i will try and tell....
 
Really great driving...what do u drive with??
I'm using the playseat race room with logitech g25!
yesterday i bought an sls amg and built all options in (about 400000 cr.) to try out! The car feels totaly different like in amg-driving-school. The only thing i forgot to buy and install was the rear-wing for more down-force. i will try and tell....
 
Nice! 20 seconds faster than my best time. You've motivated me to try harder.
 
Nice follow up man. Question, do you have to use the paddle shifter when going to 7th gear on the back straight?
 
Hi,

I`m only shifting with pedals on the steering-wheel!


Greets
 
I`m only shifting with pedals on the steering-wheel
He means "Paddles". Of course you can't get 7th gear on a 6-speed gated shifter, unless your particular wheel supports "6-speed + overdrive".

Nice run dude. I just managed a 7:01.881 yesterday myself: No TSC; No ABS. Was such a sensation of relief.

Maybe you cold also clear up a few points in the original post to stop the noobs from asking stupid questions. Like that the car is the SLS AMG Tuned by Gran Turismo (hence the exhaust and read wing upgrades), that you can't change parts because it is a set challenge and that the tires are Sports: Hard.

P.S. Logitech Driving Force GT owners who are having trouble with this challenge without any driving aids (like ABS) can use the tuning wheel after the event starts. Use it to turn the Rear Brake Bias down to 3. You will find it a lot more stable under braking then ;-)
 
I know my question was a rather obvious one, but I was just being certain. No I'm not a noob.
 
Back