Amuse 350Z at Suzuka East

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matrixi
  • 24 comments
  • 3,462 views
Looks great!

And, Maximum The Hormone! \m/
 
Not bad bro. What is your name on PSN?
 
How do you get that car? Amuse? I have the JP version of GTP. Is it under the gran turismo cars?
 
Thanks for the comments!

The car is one of the GT tuner cars. First one in the list if I recall correct.
 
As i've already commented on the vid on youtube...

Very nice drifting Toni! 👍
 
wow, you use a wheel wright? Great drifting!!
 
Correct me if I'm wrong but is there even an Amuse 350Z in the American version? I read it was going to be in the American version but the car that matches the pics is listed as a Nissan 350Z RS in the Gran Turismo tuned car section (even though it is far less tuned than the others.) I was really hoping for a better 350Z but I'm biased.
 
Did some drift training last evening.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-ADJBmh_L4s&fmt=18

Shouldn't we have a separate sticky thread for videos by the way?

Wow you seemed to be very quick on the corner. and I see minimum counter steering. Drift for Speed?

[OFFTOPIC]One of the music in the video was from anime called School Rumble isn't it? how funny is that anime....[/OFFTOPIC]
 
Oops, my bad. I'm racing against Amuse Gran Tursimo 350Zs in the S class now. Not sure why they aren't listed in the Power House Amuse dealer though.
 
Wow you seemed to be very quick on the corner. and I see minimum counter steering. Drift for Speed?

Looked pretty allright to me. There was plenty of angle and countersteer. Look at the lines he took, they are not necessairly slow. ;)
 
i'd love to know the settings you use for the RX-7 on the eiger course, my friend and I were getting soo frustrated trying to drift with the g25 on that course but now you've given us belief man!!!!!! ;)
 
That somewhat ugly z (hate the front bumper) in the game is NOT the real world amuse z. It was created by GT/PD I believe.


amuse350z_01.jpg


I believe all the body panels on the amuse z are dry carbon.
Hope it makes it to gt5.
(sorry to mini-thread jack)
 
how did you get that car sideways like that? I have one and I found that the gear ratios are so far apart that there is no torque to spin the tires and manage the drift. Have you done tuning on the car? what technique do you use?
 
that's the OPERA Performance 350Z... not AMUSE!! :dunce: you "nuBs"!! :ouch:

nice video though!! very smooth... verrrry smooooooth!! 👍👍
 
I love all your drifting videos. Your Skill is awesome. You just encouraged me to practice drifting too. I'm only good at normal grip driving :-). In the Touge drift attack video it seems so easy, but I really think you just really got the hang of it and can drift with ease :D godlike I would say :D.
 


Try doing this next time. How? Quote this post and you'll know
 
Wow, thanks for the comments everyone! I haven't visited GTP for a few days and what a pleasant surprise. :)

I didn't incorporate the video in to the thread, because you can't set the quality to high automatically that way. Adding &fmt=18 to the end of the url ups the bitrate of certain youtube videos, you know.
 
WoW :eek:



👍



:)
 
Back