Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04

  • Thread starter Thread starter z28black98
  • 9 comments
  • 3,215 views
Messages
243
Messages
jewishcubsfan
how rare are these cars? Should I snatch it up in the used dealer? 2600 KM and its 246,XXX credits. Is it a car I could easily trade down the road? fast car? I know nothing about it.
 
you win it somewhere but i dont remember on what race or championship
 
yes its rare.. you win it but you can trade it for high end cars
 
thank you. What about a Mines BNR34 Skyline GT-R V Spec N1 base '00 with 567KM on the odometer. Any thoughts on that? Its 199,XXX credits and has 591hp. Again, I dont really know the diff between all the diff tuners of Japan, etc. Thanks again.
 
havent seen that so yes :) although you get a preium version to buy in normal dealership
 
I'd would go after the new Mine's Skyline if you really want it.
 
Man who cares,

It's a standard car and you can win in a race

All about the cockpit view, bro
 
Sorry but this matters to alot of people.. those who trade cars look for rarest. someone out there would like a non premium version....
 
Gran Turismo All Stars event is where you win it.
 
thanks everyone. I decided to pass, since I can get the mines for 200K, and the other you win in the race. I will hold off. THanks
 
Back