Amuse Carbon R (R34) Tune Request

United States
United States
itscooltoroll
Does anyone have a good drift tune for the Amuse Carbon R (R34)? I can't seem to get it right. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

its really twitchy and sometimes at full lock, it spins out. I've tried a lot to correct this issue but i can't get it just right.

If its front end twitchy you could try stiffening the front sway bar, more front camber or lessen the front dampers. If the rear is really twitchy under throttle response, you could try to lessen the values on both acceleration sensitivity and/or braking sensitivity depending on how its responding, or you could lower the rear toe angle to stop it if its snapping straight on you.

If its front end twitchy you could try stiffening the front sway bar, more front camber or lessen the front dampers. If the rear is really twitchy under throttle response, you could try to lessen the values on both acceleration sensitivity and/or braking sensitivity depending on how its responding, or you could lower the rear toe angle to stop it if its snapping straight on you.
Would you happen to have a tune of it so i could compare it to my tune or are you just going by your knowledge. I'm still in the beginners area of tuning so i'm not really proficient on it. And thanks for the suggestion!

Just going by how I'd tune any car. I don't generally tune race/ tuned cars as I don't drift them, so I don't have a tune for that car sorry.

Twitchiness tends to be a side-effect of copious amounts of grip and, as a race car, you'd better believe the dang thing has grip. Reducing downforce won't likely be enough either, as it's still got wide tires.

Back