Amuse S2000 R1 Touge Setup

If you guys don't know but this setup is used for the Amuse S2000 R1 '04. The R1 on title is Amuse's R1 Titanium Exhaust System. This car is used on Touge with soft compounds Potenza RE-01R, hood, roof and trunk swap with carbon fiber without the loss of A/C and Radio. Recaro SP-G(with Takata harness), Momo Steering wheel. Cusco RS LSD, Amuse R1 Header, Amuse Hi-Tech Rom ECU, and Amuse Hi-Tech Damper Kit. Rims are Rays Engineering CE28N. Side mirrors are Craft Square

Last edited:
Only thing I can suggest is to also tune the LSD in combination with the suspension, maybe for example going with a neutral or slight oversteer suspension setup but then with the LSD putting initial torque or acceleration sensitivity down.

the fact is, understeer is the bawmb if you're wanta be driftin.

no more back-sass !

LOL, this guy has great logic.

I've got a fairly good setup that can do sub-1'58.000 laptimes at Grand Valley Speedway on R3's if your keen for it.

I knew that you were talking about the R1, but I chose the GT1 because it naturally oversteers. I managed a 1'36.436 on R1 tyres and a bit of drifting.

I knew that you were talking about the R1, but I chose the GT1 because it naturally oversteers. I managed a 1'36.436 on R1 tyres and a bit of drifting.

Not bad, use the R1 and maybe be something different or not... haha :) and btw you know who that is in my avatar?

it's bruce lee in your avatar and

@korza

I guess I have to go back and beat my ghost now, huh ?

I'd PREFER to stay away from racing tires so I'm going to have to decline the challenge but I still wouldn't mind knowing which car that you figure 1:58 is a good time for . . .
Also, I only do GVS in reverse so definatley count me out on that one.

under 300hp I like anything in the normal tires category, and anything over I'll do S

I basicly only use R tires for cars with livery.

Oh, And,
Sorry for getting you folks wriled up I just really wanted to ghost race someone like this,
I mean, I really d0 believe understeer is the way to go on FR's but I guess I was a 'lil aggressive pushing the point and now I got these dumb racing tires challenges to deal with
-. -

If anybody's got any drift challenges, throw 'em out there- I'm talkin time trials on Normal tires with Normal cars (aka not 500 horse s2000) preferably on nurburgring, deep forest, trial mountain, el capitan, gvs reverse, - you know the courses that change direction up and down as well as left and right ? I'm not a big fan of the flat circuit tracks

The 1'58.000 time for GVS forward was for the Amuse S2000 R1. And I have figured out why your GT1 time is slower than mine, it's because of your setup tuned for understeer. The understeer means your corner apex and exit speeds are lower than the speeds of my setup. Having the car tuned for slight oversteer means that I am able to put more power down at the exit of the corner, thus ensuring higher speeds along the straights meaning that my laptimes are faster and more consistent.

well that's debatable.

because when you are drifting aka oversteering in a corner you use countersteer to COUNTEr the oversteer and increase the understeer of the front of the car. when i set my car for understeer I need not countersteer as much as well as when I predrift for a corner I am using all wheels to slow down. when I accellerate out of a corner I can do so without spinning out as easily, where you are feathering the throttle I may very well have been on the gas for a moment or too already.

1:37 was only my FIRST clean lap. all I have to do is beat it once to send you back to work >=p

The 1'58.000 time for GVS forward was for the Amuse S2000 R1. And I have figured out why your GT1 time is slower than mine, it's because of your setup tuned for understeer. The understeer means your corner apex and exit speeds are lower than the speeds of my setup. Having the car tuned for slight oversteer means that I am able to put more power down at the exit of the corner, thus ensuring higher speeds along the straights meaning that my laptimes are faster and more consistent.

Oh I see, my time at the circuit with the GT1 is 1'37.043 with R1 Tires. I had Different tires without looking at my settings so I just redid it and got something close to Trial's time. GT1 tire size is large and can result in grip loss

Oh, And,
Sorry for getting you folks wriled up I just really wanted to ghost race someone like this,
I mean, I really d0 believe understeer is the way to go on FR's but I guess I was a 'lil aggressive pushing the point and now I got these dumb racing tires challenges to deal with
-. -

If anybody's got any drift challenges, throw 'em out there- I'm talkin time trials on Normal tires with Normal cars (aka not 500 horse s2000) preferably on nurburgring, deep forest, trial mountain, el capitan, gvs reverse, - you know the courses that change direction up and down as well as left and right ? I'm not a big fan of the flat circuit tracks

No worries dude! People get confusing at 1st but in the end, they resolve it.

I've got a fairly good setup that can do sub-1'58.000 laptimes at Grand Valley Speedway on R3's if your keen for it.

I just did 1'53.007 on Grand Valley Speedway on R3's with Amuse S2000 GT1 with stock set up... in first lap. :odd:

I saved the replay. What kind of a setup are you talking about here?

It's a setup for the Amuse S2000 R1, not the GT1. It is setup with grip in mind but has a slight tendency to oversteer. If you want, I can post a replay of the lap along with the setup.

I also have a couple of setups for the GT1 if you're interested....

Oh, I got those 2 confused. That's a damn nice time then.

Yeah, sure thing. I'd love to see a replay and try out your setup. Same goes for GT1 as well.

Fine, Whatever man.

You're obviously not getting what I'm trying to say.

All you want to do is do it your stupid way because you're too stubborn to take good advice even when I have the best intent.

I DARE you to set a lap on N1 front tires, ANY course, with less than 300hp, and I will TEAR you apart !

you will suck just as badly as you do now forever, as long as you continue to use your stupid ass tuning! I've given every reason WHY I am right, you've got NO justification for your tuning so just accept that I'm right and don't call me names. This isn't about name calling this is about you setting better lap times which you for some reason are resisting, it makes no sense ! >=/

Dude, it's a freaking video game.

Why don't you come back to the real world:idea:

It's true

Always a bit of oversteer does it for me:tup:, so does anyone know how I can stop my TVRs from understeering?

Back