Amusement Park at Suzuka

  • Thread starter Thread starter torque998
  • 10 comments
  • 1,684 views
Messages
192
Hi all :)

Whenever I drive Suzuka in GT4, I keep wondering what the amusement park at Suzuka is called. It just keeps boggling my mind. Could someone please tell me what the name of that amusement park is?
 
torque998
It just keeps boggling my mind.
Given that you used the word boggling I am amazed that the similar word googling did not come to mind - have you heard of it? Wonderful web site where all sorts of information can be found very easily (even my grandmother can do it and she is almost completely senile) - it will lead you straight here http://www.suzukacircuit.com/circuit/ from whence it is only a little step to here http://www.suzukacircuit.com/amusement/motopia.html.
 
ummm, I belive it is called SuzukaLand.....no joke. It's there for the park workers to enjoy and relax at. also, guests use it when the are there watching a race.







rock. :cool:
 
Hm, from the link Moloch posted, and from the site text itself, it's called motopia park.
 
YEAH! :D
mp_snail.jpg
 
Quote: "Kids can build a miniature car and test drive it themselves, then disassemble it. A special mechanics license is issued to each child."

Kids only!? :grumpy: Okay, I'm not going...
 
Alright, thanks for all the answers. Now I can stop wondering what it is whenever I drive by it. Too bad it sounds too much like a kiddie park.
 
According to the suzuka circuit web site the big wheel is called Jupiter. So near yet so far!!! :crazy:
nige
 
Back