Not open for further replies.

Paulie

VF Ute Driver
Premium
Australia
QLD, Down Under
GTP_Paulie
Paulie LDP
I was thinking before, a great idea for a story. What if 2 or more writers did a joint story, where say you both collaborate on chapters, or one of you writes one chapter, then the other every 2nd chapter. Just an idea, I'd love to read it if any of you decide to run with it.:)

I've seen this happen on another forum. When the writers aren't waiting on each other, the work you end up reading is superb! :D

I'd also love to read a multi-author story. Me actually doing one? I don't think I have the dedication. I'm always welcome to cross paths with other stories though. See RotaryJunkie's Fury for an example of that, also =drifting24/7='s Red-Line has a pic of my Impreza. :D

Yeah, i would do it too...if i had the time and could be somewhat reliable about it. :guilty: Me and ty0123 were gonna collaborate on a car review a while back, but it never happened. :indiff: It's really a matter of timing and stuff because there's certainly plenty of talent here at GTP.

Don't tell me this will be another of GTP's "Yeah this is a great idea, but I don't think I'll do it" things.:lol:

It's one of those things that "has to happen on its own" semi-spontaneously. It'll never happen if everyone keeps jawing about it. So i'll start the story. Right now. And someone else pick up from where i left off, okay? Here goes.

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

....in a land far far away.....

...there was a boy who wanted to become a racer boy. :D

...But he was in fact...a LION!

CHAPTER ONE

...there was a boy who wanted to become a racer boy.

...and lions like Peugeots since the Peugeot logo resembles the shape of a lion....

CHAPTER ONE

...there was a boy who wanted to become a racer boy.

...and lions like Peugeots since the Peugeot logo resembles the shape of a lion....

...which is why our lion/boy/racer bought himself a peugeot...

Last edited:
Started with a reasonable idea, and was prepared to let it go, even though it wasn't a race report. 👍
Now it's got silly. 👎

A thread like this shouldn't be keeping something that somebody has invested a considerable amount of time and effort into creating, such as VTiRoj or =drifting24/7='s threads (to name but a few) from receiving the attention they deserve and get when they're on the top of the "RACE REPORTS" forum page.

GTPlanet has had a long history of threads that've been created with this sort of "add 1 word" or "add 1 line" to the existing text kind of mentality.
They've without fail degenerated badly, and ended up in the great Recycling bin of the server.

Trolls.gif

Closed_Thread.gif

Last edited:
And along came the small horse, who got out his gun and shot the lion.

The end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back