An unbeatable question

• Thread starter FosterG
  • 46 comments
Does anyone know if Drivatars select the same cars and liveries from your own garage or is it random?

I believe they just use the same car + "auto-upgrade". This is why they are fast on straight away and slow like a grandma on corners.

Does anyone know if Drivatars select the same cars and liveries from your own garage or is it random?

I thought it was supposed to pick liveries that that person would use, not from your own likes. At least I thought that's how it was. As for cars, no clue

I thought it was supposed to pick liveries that that person would use, not from your own likes. At least I thought that's how it was. As for cars, no clue
That's what I meant, I just worded it poorly. I did notice that it put you in a flat black VW Bug with a roll cage. None of the other Bugs had a cage but yours.

That's what I meant, I just worded it poorly. I did notice that it put you in a flat black VW Bug with a roll cage. None of the other Bugs had a cage but yours.

Ha! Yea I have one that's sounds about like that with a brushed aluminum hood and red wheels. It's an all grip setup, I actually enjoy it.

Looks like some of you have some catching up to do against me and my MINI at Prague.

EDIT: have no idea why the image is sideways.. Apologies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    415 KB · Views: 7
Tag your it. Just posted the 91th time with a 2:16.411
Did you say something? Sorry I was a bit busy beating your time on Bernese Alpa Full R. to hear anything.. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 7
It breaks my heart every time I give KinLM a whooping.He keeps finding track I haven't really try to go for the fastest lap and he thinks he "got" me.
Yes very true.. I can get to about 150 or 100 on the lap times leaderboards but I don't see how you can get into the 90's and 80's :bowdown:

Listening to Drake and doing 3 laps I can get to 200th. Serious driving for 10 laps with tuning tweaks for the track and I can maybe hit 100 (but I doubt it) but even if I bought the best car for the track with the best tune, I'd have a hard time getting into your time area. That's some nice driving my friend.

Finding tracks you haven't gone all out on is just a temporary mini-victory for me that (for a short time) I'm high on the leaderboard :)

Last edited:
Yes very true.. I can get to about 150 or 100 on the lap times leaderboards but I don't see how you can get into the 90's and 80's :bowdown:

Listening to Drake and doing 3 laps I can get to 200th. Serious driving for 10 laps with tuning tweaks for the track and I can maybe hit 100 (but I doubt it) but even if I bought the best car for the track with the best tune, I'd have a hard time getting into your time area. That's some nice driving my friend.

Finding tracks you haven't gone all out on is just a temporary mini-victory for me that (for a short time) I'm high on the leaderboard :)
Pzr slim does the same to me. There is always someone faster than you.

Back