Andy's Gallery: Farewell GT5

• Thread starter Andy Voong
  • 101 comments
Your shots are really clean and don't really have many 'unpleasant' points about it except that it might get just a little repetitive. Maybe try new, bold angles, framing, composition, and new ways of toning if you edit your photos. The freshness of work is what keeps most going. đź‘Ť

Your shots are really clean and don't really have many 'unpleasant' points about it except that it might get just a little repetitive. Maybe try new, bold angles, framing, composition, and new ways of toning if you edit your photos. The freshness of work is what keeps most going. đź‘Ť

Thanks for the kind words and feedback. I'll keep that in mind.

July 30, 2013: Lexus LFA

Gran Turismo 5: Lexus LFA by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Some nice work once more in theses last two sets. In the Gllardo one I think the first and the fourth are the best ones. In the LFA set my fav' are the #6, #13, #14 & #16 :)

Great composition and lighting Andy, in all your shots. Though in my honest opinion, the one area where I feel you should work on is your angles. Your SC430 set contains shots that are superb individually. But once you look at the entire set, one can see there's 7 shots or so with the same Camera position at the rear of the car. I suggest you experiment , and don't rush it.
Take it positively, because you are definitely headed in the right direction. :) Keep at it :cheers"

The composition of the snaps in the latest set of the SC430, is magnificent altogether, although it's a bit shame that you didn't work on much the angles to let the shots have more diversity of view allowing us to appreciate the works in various lights as rambo points out. :(

I agree with my comrades, you should try to have more diversity on your choice of angles but this set is quite good, with a nice light đź‘Ť

Great composition and lighting Andy, in all your shots. Though in my honest opinion, the one area where I feel you should work on is your angles. Your SC430 set contains shots that are superb individually. But once you look at the entire set, one can see there's 7 shots or so with the same Camera position at the rear of the car. I suggest you experiment , and don't rush it.
Take it positively, because you are definitely headed in the right direction. :) Keep at it :cheers"

The composition of the snaps in the latest set of the SC430, is magnificent altogether, although it's a bit shame that you didn't work on much the angles to let the shots have more diversity of view allowing us to appreciate the works in various lights as rambo points out. :(

I agree with my comrades, you should try to have more diversity on your choice of angles but this set is quite good, with a nice light đź‘Ť

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm trying my best to improve over time.

August 06, 2013: Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R

Gran Turismo 5: Nissan Calsonic Impul GT-R by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Nice Andy, I can see some fine SC430 pics, as written before, you should try more various camera angles, or posting less pics when they are looking mostly the same, this is not criticism but only my small encouraging words :)

This last set offers more various angles and some of them are quite original and nice. Keep it up mate :cheers:

This last set offers more various angles and some of them are quite original and nice. Keep it up mate :cheers:

Good stuff Andy:tup:

Thanks for the comment guys :).

August 11, 2013: Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce

Gran Turismo 5: Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5: Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Various and original angles, great speed effect, good use of the light and shadows of the city background : this is a good set !
Now you should try to work more on toning with balance / saturation and light with the curves to make even better pics :cheers:

Various and original angles, great speed effect, good use of the light and shadows of the city background : this is a good set !
Now you should try to work more on toning with balance / saturation and light with the curves to make even better pics :cheers:

Thanks for the kind words.

August 16, 2013: Lexus IS F Racing Concept

Gran Turismo 5: Lexus IS F Racing Concept by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Wow great use of the Monaco scenery in the last shot ! đź‘Ť

Thanks for the kind words :).

August 18, 2013: Chevy Camaro Z28 RM

Gran Turismo 5: Chevy Camaro Z28 RM by Andy Voong, on Flickr

There are not much "unpleasant" points where I'm dissatisfied with appraising your photoworks in the latest updates either. Love the scenery of the track, the usage of toning you've brought in, and the blur in the background which all make the rendering the images still picturesque. đź‘Ť ;)

I like a lot this last set Andy, nice use of the b&w, it give the set a specific atmosphere đź‘Ť

While I like the last, I feel it could of been improved in the following area:

*Depth of Field

*Depth of Field

I agree with this. It's certainly the strongest shot of the bunch to me and it's still pretty good. It's also helped by the fact that it's the only b&w shot that doesn't seem a bit overexposed to me. đź‘Ť

There are not much "unpleasant" points where I'm dissatisfied with appraising your photoworks in the latest updates either. Love the scenery of the track, the usage of toning you've brought in, and the blur in the background which all make the rendering the images still picturesque. đź‘Ť ;)

I like a lot this last set Andy, nice use of the b&w, it give the set a specific atmosphere đź‘Ť

*Depth of Field

GPR
I agree with this. It's certainly the strongest shot of the bunch to me and it's still pretty good. It's also helped by the fact that it's the only b&w shot that doesn't seem a bit overexposed to me. đź‘Ť

Thanks for the feedback guys.

August 20, 2013: Mazda Furai Concept

Gran Turismo 5: Mazda Furai Concept by Andy Voong, on Flickr

And YOU sir...well, I love your work as it kinda reminds me of my own sometimes (Damn the trees, LOOK at this hot car I made).

You have made quite a composition influence on me, your work is far cleaner, imaginative, and awesome-er than mine, but I love where you coming from.

I fought the Furai many times (And Lost), then you come along and post what I only imagine. That set (Like your others), is Big, Proud, and not to be missed.

Shot 3 from the set is my Hot Pick. Just look at her.:drool::drool::drool:

Smoothest gallery ever, full of passion. You get right to the point.đź‘Ť

I'm hitting your Flickr tonight, so I can see what the fuss is about.:cheers:

And YOU sir...well, I love your work as it kinda reminds me of my own sometimes (Damn the trees, LOOK at this hot car I made).

You have made quite a composition influence on me, your work is far cleaner, imaginative, and awesome-er than mine, but I love where you coming from.

I fought the Furai many times (And Lost), then you come along and post what I only imagine. That set (Like your others), is Big, Proud, and not to be missed.

Shot 3 from the set is my Hot Pick. Just look at her.:drool::drool::drool:

Smoothest gallery ever, full of passion. You get right to the point.đź‘Ť

I'm hitting your Flickr tonight, so I can see what the fuss is about.:cheers:

A strong misty atmosphere in these shots with some very original angles đź‘Ť

I really appreciate the sincere words Momo :). However, I'm just doing the best I can and learning how to improve as time goes by. Also, your photos also gives me some inspiration to take some shots of my own.

Thanks for the kind words Kodje.

August 24, 2013: Nissan GT-R Black Edition

Gran Turismo 5: Nissan GT-R Black Edition by Andy Voong, on Flickr

The exposure looks really nice in the last GT shot. Plus the angle/framing is pretty solid as well. Good job for an unedited shot.

I agree with Jaden about this last shot. I also like a lot the curvy composition and sense of speed of the first, too bad the sky looks a little bit surexposed.

The exposure looks really nice in the last GT shot. Plus the angle/framing is pretty solid as well. Good job for an unedited shot.

I agree with Jaden about this last shot. I also like a lot the curvy composition and sense of speed of the first, too bad the sky looks a little bit surexposed.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

September 16, 2013: Aston Martin V12 Vantage , Subaru Impreza WRC, and Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33)

Gran Turismo 5: Aston Martin V12 Vantage by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5: Subaru Impreza WRC by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33) by Andy Voong, on Flickr