Andy's Gallery: Farewell GT5

• Thread starter Andy Voong
  • 101 comments
Nice compilation of sets for your second to last update, and great last update as well. 👍

Nice compilation of sets for your second to last update, and great last update as well. 👍

Thanks for the kind words.

September 25, 2013: Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93

Today is my birthday:cheers:. So, on this day I decided to take some pictures of a car that shares my birth year.

Gran Turismo 5: Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93 by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Gran Turismo 5: Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93 by Andy Voong, on Flickr

very nice work on these last sets. The Aston Martin one in London is especially excellent with some very realistic shots. I also like a lot the snow set and the last one 👍

Not bad set of oldie Castrol Supra overall. I'm in favor with sense of motion, the shadows and composition of the whole photos - only thing that put me cast down is that you've added too much brightness in the last photo(I suppose it could've been of better showing with more somber tints. :)

December 2, 2013: Conclusion of GT5

I like to say a few words. To start off, I want to say farewell to Gran Turismo 5. I can't believe, that it has been over three years since GT5 came out. I remember that I was the first person at my local GameStop, waiting for the store to open to pick up my Collector's Edition of GT5. I was so ecstatic, to finally hold the copy of the game and began running home to play the game. Second, I would like to thank Polyphony Digital for making the Gran Turismo series. The first Gran Turismo game I've ever played was GT3 on the PlayStation 2. I've spent so many countless hours on that game that I never felt bored or unsatisfied playing it. Also, with the help of Gran Turismo, it helped me expand my love and passion of cars to a whole new level. Lastly, I want to thank the GTPlanet community. You guys help me so much with my photography skills in GT5 by giving your time and feedback to look at my pictures and gallery. That alone, means very much to me and I won't forget it. Here's my last set of pictures for GT5.

Here's to GT6 and the future of Gran Turismo and GTPlanet :cheers:.

Back