Andy's Gallery: Lexus LFA (9-18-15)

• Thread starter Andy Voong
  • 152 comments
United States
El Monte/CA/USA
Carbon925
Hello and welcome to my gallery.

My name, is Andy Voong. I'm a big fan of the Gran Turismo franchise. I've been taking photos since Gran Turismo 4. However, I've recently posted pictures on GTPlanet for a few years. I've tried my best, to capture mesmerizing photos by only using the in-game tools and options that I am given with.

I hope you guys like the gallery, as I will post anything new whenever I can. Feel free to leave any feedback or criticism that will help me improve my skills.

Thanks guys :D.

Last edited:
Amazing. Friggin amazing. From the EVO last set, the last photo is a gem.
Nice Evo shots mate! This shot is my fav from this set.;)👍

Thanks for the kind word guys. I've only got a few hours left of my Winter vacation before I need to go back to my University and take my courses. I'll try my best, to upload any more pictures if I get the free time to do so.

January 5, 2014: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32)

Gran Turismo 6: Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32)
by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

The FT-1 looks great in black. I think I like the 1st shot the most. The composition is pretty good, though I do wish the image was a little brighter because I can barely see the details of the car...

The FT-1 looks great in black. I think I like the 1st shot the most. The composition is pretty good, though I do wish the image was a little brighter because I can barely see the details of the car...
Thanks for the kind words. I'll keep that in mind. I sometimes, have a hard time judging either the pic is really dim or too bright.

Some nice ***** in your last sets Andy 👍 the first and the fourth are my fav' in your last set.
I also liked the second shot of the previous R34 set 👍

Some nice ***** in your last sets Andy 👍 the first and the fourth are my fav' in your last set.
I also liked the second shot of the previous R34 set 👍

January 16, 2014

Gran Turismo 6: Ferrari F40
by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

by Andy Voong, on Flickr

Some very nice night shots in your last updates, especially thes ones with the RX7, the last three of this set are excellent.

Back