Animal locations?

Brazil
São Paulo / Bra
diegorborges82
Hi all. One of the things that made me happy at the FH3 launch was the animals from Australia. They were in the demo and also in the start of the game.

Kangaroos, Aligators and others. Where is it possible to find them in the game?

Found this pic at other forum. (neogaf) I've been in this same location and never noticed those.

AL2oKnY.jpg

K6QorFk.jpg

Of all the things about this game, this is the one that actually disappointed me. Realizing that outside of showcase events animals are static objects scattered through the world. I was looking forward to taking pictures of kangaroos leaping through the outback, but I actually haven't seen one at all aside from cutscenes.

There was even a dingo running across the road in one of the setup screens before a street race I did, earlier, so the animations are there. I'd imagine there was a reason for not including them, though.

I was playing Co-op campaign with Camaroboy69 last Friday when we came across a Crocodile in the water in a Swamp area. It was frozen in place though, even if you tried to run over it, it didn't move. Thought that was weird but at least it proved to me that animals are not just in cut scenes.

I wasn't able to get a picture of it, but I did pass an alligator at Silver Sands. I was heading west, away from the shipwrecks on the south side of the river, and I drove past an alligator. I hit the Y button to back up and get a shot of it, but it disappeared.

They probably didn't want to have loads of people uploading pictures and videos of road kills and animal slaughter, even in a video game.
Road kill and slaughter is only possible if they would explicitly add that (which I'm sure they won't, given the PEGI rating). If they would just add roaming animals that are 'ghosts' (like The Crew) it would be no problem.

Road kill and slaughter is only possible if they would explicitly add that (which I'm sure they won't, given the PEGI rating). If they would just add roaming animals that are 'ghosts' (like The Crew) it would be no problem.
Oh yeah, having animals as "ghost" and not dissappear on photo mode would be quite nice.

Could also be cool to have like a photo mode theme where you could choose certain locations and have animals of your choosing there. Would definitely make photos more enjoyable and fun. :D

Any bears or wolves in the Australian outback? You never know what has been hidden in all those miles of trees..I am still hoping to find my first Crocodile or Koala bear :D.. @MXH damn I think I was there taking photos yesterday I didn't look in the water!..I might go back hunting later..:cheers:

Any bears or wolves in the Australian outback? You never know what has been hidden in all those miles of trees..I am still hoping to find my first Crocodile or Koala bear :D.. @MXH damn I think I was there taking photos yesterday I didn't look in the water!..I might go back hunting later..:cheers:

I don't think so but people have confirmed seeing Dingos in game at the jungle, no confirmation on Kangaroos being in-game yet though. Great shots of the Parrots, they're beautiful!

Also on the main thread Mr @imported_rik19 seemed to catch a few crossing the road..

Rik, Were these from a demo replay or did you see them in front of you? I do think in the demo I saw them cross the road but not in the game yet.

A few from me....cool game..dosent feel too good on a wheel tho..It`s not that type of game tho..so dosent matter..
Screenshot-Original(19) (850 x 478).jpg
Screenshot-Original(22) (850 x 478).jpg
Screenshot-Original(23) (850 x 478).jpg

I also think @NLxAROSA & @VXR got the most detailed animals on 'THE CREW' scenery thread :bowdown:

Last edited:
@MXH damn I think I was there taking photos yesterday I didn't look in the water!..I might go back hunting later..:cheers:
Don't get too excited though. Even if you find them, they won't move or do anything at all. You can also drive through them - which I accidentally did with the one on the beach.

:embarrassed:

The Roos were in the first race on the full game, too. That was the first time I noticed them.

Just found 2 crocs in the beach near the shipwrecks but they ran so fast I couldn't even take a pic.

Awesome pictures @torque99 and good to know the dingoes move @HuskyGT, some people said they don't.

I read that they have no movement outside of the showcase set pieces.... anyone able to confirm?
There's crocodile moving around and quickly going under water just before you're about to hit a dangersign/jump. Not entirely sure what triggers it though as it seems to happen randomly. That's pretty much the only movement I've been able to confirm.

lez66id.png

....and about to dive under water

5XpSupM.png

Back