Anime/Video game Cosplay

  • Thread starter Thread starter KomatsuFujima
  • 13 comments
  • 1,059 views
what do you think? Ed cosplayer
 

Attachments

  • sheled2.jpg
    sheled2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 69
Cosplay is the epiphany of Nerdom.

That Ed cosplayer is not attractive nor does she even look like Ed. Cosplayers wonder why people make fun of them. Look in a freakin' mirror!
 
No,i don't go to cosplay conventions but i do have a ton of pictures.

AURON.jpg

Cloud.jpg

ChunLi4.jpg

Lenne.jpg

disk01_img03.jpg

Img2003-07-0420115940.jpg

MGS2.jpg

Sephiroth1.jpg

s-mario.jpg

ulala2.jpg

utahime.jpg

yuna.jpg
 

Attachments

  • am2k2-sat093.jpg
    am2k2-sat093.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 65
nice! that yuna cosplayer looks like yuna...really cosplaying is kinda like ..lets say a car event......lets put it this way the cosplayer is like a trick out car..they want to show how they can make themself look alot more like there favorite characters...but cars is kinda the same way, but in a cars, guy would make his car look better or faster or both....so its a fan thing....yes you may call it a nerdom all you want but yea... its a hobbie and its a lifestyle... but yea its about having fun...man i hope i explain it right so someone can understand what im saying.....>_<
 
So what is cosplay exactly? Is it a bunch of people who dress up like fictional characters (on days other than Halloween)? That sounds pretty weird to me. :shrugs:



-Mark
 
kinda but they have like conventions to meet the people that makes the anime and do the voices and all that great stuf and get to see other things from japan...just recently i just miss a con that had Takumi's replica 86, and it was a RDH 86 too damn i missed it
 
I'm not a fan of cosplay. It's the epitome of nerd.

Back in the high school days, There was a group of these kids that would cosplay everyday.

Of course, I laughed at them.
 
yea it is kinda dumb if they cosplay everyday...but only a con but sometime i dont ive only cosplay twice
 
This was looks almost real.It's scary.
RE.jpg
 
Originally posted by xAkirax2004
Back in the high school days, There was a group of these kids that would cosplay everyday.

Of course, I laughed at them.

:lol: !

I have yet to see a good looking cosplayer.
 
Don't look here.

I think I could do a good Takumi from Initial D, all I need to do is wear some jeans and a black poloneck. Then I need to go to Ireland and buy an Old AE86 Corrola, because the Irish have all the AE86's, damn them and their taking of them. Yeah.
 
i might do something funny next year...im gonna go as a bag of rice..thats it that will be my costume or i just go as myself and look at some cosplayer tries hard to make themself look like their favorite characters
 
Back