Anniversary Ed Content

  • Thread starter Thread starter AlonsoRules99
  • 5 comments
  • 667 views

AlonsoRules99

(Banned)
Messages
17
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
tottenhamrules12
Hi. I redeemed my Anniversary Edition code and it only unlocked some of the features. I did not get my Anniversary Cars and Race Suit. Anyone know what happened? I would like to know.
 
Maybe the cars and suit code is expired. Or maybe the download failed.
 
No it expires in 2018. It downloaded fine.
 
Hi. I redeemed my Anniversary Edition code and it only unlocked some of the features. I did not get my Anniversary Cars and Race Suit. Anyone know what happened? I would like to know.

When you said it only unlocked some of the features, what features did you get ?.
 
When you said it only unlocked some of the features, what features did you get ?.
No cars, no suit, I figured it must be paint

The stuff is DLC and needs the DLC files properly installed on the PS3 HDD. If they are not unlocked reboot the system and start the game, if they are not gifted when the game starts. There was a problem with the DL or install of the DLC. Since you can DL it again no problem, just redownload and reinstall the DLC files. When the DLC files are correctly installed, the next time you start the game a message will appear for the gear & another for the cars.
 
Back