Another b-spec question

Messages
86
Messages
mineralgrey01gt
What are you guys using to beat the Gran turismo all stars in b-spec with? I tried my MINOLTA toyota 88C-V race car and that can keep up with the head runner Audi but cant pass him. What car are you all using?
 
I used the Minolta and won very easily. You could always spend the extra 20,000 on it for a little more power.
 
What are you guys using to beat the Gran turismo all stars in b-spec with? I tried my MINOLTA toyota 88C-V race car and that can keep up with the head runner Audi but cant pass him. What car are you all using?

Sounds like you did not give your monkey* (B-Spec driver) proper commands like Increase Pace and Overtake. Did you left him for his own race!!?? Never do that, his lap times are much better if you control him with those commands. And Toyota Minolta is the right choice for this race, believe me it is 👍 If you have trouble then maybe grind one level up of experience, mine did on 22 level and did not have any troubles at all.
 
Mine is only on 20, i gave him those commands and couldnt handle that one car. My driver and that car pulled probably a solid 6 second lead on the pack easy and i just couldnt get him. Ill try again after I level him up some more
 
It was my experience that if you couldn't beat the front guy, quit and get a new lineup of cars to race against. Once B-Spec Bob gets out in front he is easy to keep there. I used the Toyota Minolta with the upgrade and was able to sweep the championship.
 
Thanks for the help guys. BloodyJesus, thats what im saving up for right now and ill put him in that if I can get it. I know he can handle them in the MINOLTA but man that Audi was movin fast. i have enough to buy one of those right now but im worried my MINOLTA will be faster
 
I used the Minolta and Bob won every race with ease. I only gave him enough instruction to get to the front and he took it front there.
 
Back