Another chrome car. (hint its a Panoz!!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter pimp racer
  • 12 comments
  • 934 views
Messages
4,805
WHOA I almost missed this pics here it goes another chrome car!
http://www.mechanicsdirect.com/gallery/lm9.jpg
lm9.jpg
 
Nice and shiny, but for some reason the front bumper isn't in chrome.
 
Maybe they ran out of money.
 
Its not chrome, its just unpainted. The body is made of aluminum I believe, and its just polished. If you look at the other side of the car you can se thats its a cutaway car. Its just striped down with no paint to show how its put together.
 
Must have run out of money to make the other side too :lol: (yes I know it's a cutaway)
 
InsanezX2
Its not chrome, its just unpainted. The body is made of aluminum I believe, and its just polished. If you look at the other side of the car you can se thats its a cutaway car. Its just striped down with no paint to show how its put together.
hmm. You got a point there but its just a bit too shiny not to be that chrome paint.
 
Its not chrome and it is not unpainted aluminum, it is polished aluminum,.....jaguar has a concept the sameway....just to show off their new aluminum production body
 
TwinTurboJay
Its not chrome and it is not unpainted aluminum, it is polished aluminum,.....jaguar has a concept the sameway....just to show off their new aluminum production body
:lol: thats some shiny aluminum! But still pretty cool.
 
Back