maksiu3f Messages 479 Wexford / Ireland Messages maksiu3f Mar 11, 2014 #1 I have updated to 1.5 already with small update after that but I'm logging in now and another update is downloading as we speak. It says it will take 2 min to complete. Anyone else?
I have updated to 1.5 already with small update after that but I'm logging in now and another update is downloading as we speak. It says it will take 2 min to complete. Anyone else?
86Debris86 Messages 1,121 East Sussex Messages Debris9uk Mar 11, 2014 #2 Assuming you mean the 2nd of the mini updates, I think it fixed a problem some people may have had with 1.05 not downloading as it should.
Assuming you mean the 2nd of the mini updates, I think it fixed a problem some people may have had with 1.05 not downloading as it should.
maksiu3f Messages 479 Wexford / Ireland Messages maksiu3f Mar 11, 2014 #3 Ok, thanks for clearing that one.
86Debris86 Messages 1,121 East Sussex Messages Debris9uk Mar 11, 2014 #4 No problem. There may be more to it than just that fix. You might want to check out this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...scussion-now-open.304878/page-14#post-9443489
No problem. There may be more to it than just that fix. You might want to check out this: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...scussion-now-open.304878/page-14#post-9443489