Another Patch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter i_max
  • 11 comments
  • 1,276 views
Messages
28
United States
Glendale, Colorado
Messages
i_max
Guys I just turned on GT6, and there is an update out, does anyone know what it adds/removes?

This is NA btw.
 
new seasonal and bmw m4 in dealership
 
the bmw concept. plus i've heard if u install it you won't be able to glitch anymore!
 
the bmw concept. plus i've heard if u install it you won't be able to glitch anymore!
What do you mean by won't be able to glitch anymore?
 
What do you mean by won't be able to glitch anymore?
You can get 20,000,000cr over and over again. Link.
I guess the new patch doesn't allow you to do that but I haven't accepted the update yet.
 
I like it... you can "borrow" an M4 for the seasonal and win it as a prize car for 1st place. Good deal by my standards!

Cheers
 
the bmw concept. plus i've heard if u install it you won't be able to glitch anymore!

I think OP means the mini-updates after the intro movie. Not the 1.01 patch
 
Does this mini update appear as a blue outlined box with, I think, a blue button to accept / install update? If it is, I tried to install it after successfully installing the v1.01 update and the mini update errored-out. I'm behind on the v1.01 update install because my PS3 died and I didn't get it repaired until this past Tuesday.
 
and they forgot the interior………nice
They didn't forget the interior.A complete interior view of the car is going to be available after the M4 is officialy revealed.Just like GT5's corvette C7 protoype
 
Back