Any #24 (pink) gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter MN6WS6
  • 11 comments
  • 787 views
Messages
916
Messages
MN6WS6
I'm looking for any #24 gear (pink). I don't care the style, as long as it's 24. I can trade gear (ask and I'll see if I have it), paints, remote race your bobs (I run it about 8 hours a day), and always accept donations 👍 .
 
Of course my friend...
 
I'm looking for any #24 gear (pink). I don't care the style, as long as it's 24. I can trade gear (ask and I'll see if I have it), paints, remote race your bobs (I run it about 8 hours a day), and always accept donations 👍 .

can you add me CONSTRUCT-MATRIX
please add note on friend invite #24 gears pink and i will send you copy of ones that were sent to me awhile back:tup:
 
I appreciate the replies so far, just let me know if you want anything in return.
 
OK mate

I suggest you work it out with A Car Collector, and you know where to find me if you need any more help 👍
 
I can send you #24 of every single set of gears, that's 53 if I recall, for:

1 birthday ticket that I don't have or

5 museum cards that I don't have AND 5 Lamborghini Aventador's matte paint or any chrome (gold or silver) paint.

What do you say?
 
I can send you #24 of every single set of gears, that's 53 if I recall, for:

1 birthday ticket that I don't have or

5 museum cards that I don't have AND 5 Lamborghini Aventador's matte paint or any chrome (gold or silver) paint.

What do you say?

Sorry mate, I'd do it for free, he is a friend of mine.

I can send you some musemcards if you want? Of course for free 👍
 
Sorry mate, I'd do it for free, he is a friend of mine.

I can send you some musemcards if you want? Of course for free 👍

Oh sorry mate, didn't notice you already took care:sly:

Well that's very kind of you, good sir. I cain't wait to be done with these MCs so I wouldn't say no to some freebies, of course.

I'll send you a FR right now if that's ok with the OP, I'm not the kind to intercept trades in other people's thread:)
 
Knock yourself out. I'm not really looking for all the pink gear, just outfitting some drivers. I don't collect the gear. I can send you some stuff too, just post up what you're after, or PM me.
 
Knock yourself out. I'm not really looking for all the pink gear, just outfitting some drivers. I don't collect the gear. I can send you some stuff too, just post up what you're after, or PM me.

Thank you, mate, PM and FR sent:tup:
 
sent pink helmets and suits enjoy:)
 
I've just sent some pinky stuff your way:sly:
 
Back