Any big Audi Fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 68 comments
  • 3,693 views

GinoLicious

(Banned)
Messages
344
So I have started my collection of Audi's now. Bought a nice R6 in red from the dealer. Going to take it out on my stage man 7 and probably add some basic mods. How many of you out there are enjoying tuning and ripping around in Audis? I do wish there were more V dubs though.
 
I am a huge Audi fan. I am looking forward to the R18. Hopefully it makes an appearance in GT5.
 
I'm a humongous VAG-Head. I'm bying every VW or Audi I find :dopey:
Think I've got 4-5 Audi Quattro 82's now :) Just love how that car handles when it's been upgraded a bit. Shame there's no R32 or R36 in the game. Ooh. or a Golf GTI 16v (that was my first car)
 
All my audi's are dumped with way too much camber.
 
I'm a humongous VAG-Head. I'm bying every VW or Audi I find :dopey:
Think I've got 4-5 Audi Quattro 82's now :) Just love how that car handles when it's been upgraded a bit. Shame there's no R32 or R36 in the game. Ooh. or a Golf GTI 16v (that was my first car)

dont know if this is a double post, my bad if so. but there is an r32.
 
There isnt a Jetta GLX in the game is there? Boy i loved these cars. and no the Bora doesnt count lol. ALso does anyone have a nice tune for the 08 R6 Avant? I find mine doesnt handle the corners sharp enough
 
Yes there is. I bought one but i sold it. (Weird, because i kept every other car lol) There's also the HPA R32 (called the Stage 2 R32 in this game) it makes like 500.

But yeah, my and my friend were buying VWs and Audis left and right, putting suspension on them and dumping them. Then we were going into honda rooms and just parking. hahaha. I have a 76 GTi thats dumped, a RS6 wagon, TTs, a bunch really.
 
Yep, I've got both S4's, the RS4 Avant, RS6, and 02' RS6 Avant. And I bought the A4 Touring Car for the DTM Seasonal Event ;)

I drive an '01 A4 so I love driving these Audi's in the game!

Does anybody have any good setups for the S4's? I've got them both stock now, but want to max out the '03 one, but keep the '98 close to stock...
 
Yes there is. I bought one but i sold it. (Weird, because i kept every other car lol) There's also the HPA R32 (called the Stage 2 R32 in this game) it makes like 500.

But yeah, my and my friend were buying VWs and Audis left and right, putting suspension on them and dumping them. Then we were going into honda rooms and just parking. hahaha. I have a 76 GTi thats dumped, a RS6 wagon, TTs, a bunch really.

Yes there is what? I got confused. :dunce:

I've already got the HPA R32, don't you win that at some point?
I really want a 76 GTI, since there is no mk2's a mk1'll have to suffice.
 
only audis i could ever ask for now is the 4k or 5k CS. mmm...
 
I'm a fan of Audi. I'm lucky enough to say that there's a shiny A6 quattro in my [real life] garage as I'm typing this. 👍
 
I wish one of the Premiums could be RM'd. That would be great.

Dumped and cambered? What? What am I missing?
 
I wish one of the Premiums could be RM'd. That would be great.

Dumped and cambered? What? What am I missing?

yes, fully custom suspension - tuning - -25mm front and rear (or whatever max is) and we put 10° in ours just to look stupid. I wouldn't call them dumped in real life, but it's as good as it gets in the game lol.
 
Count me in! shame that my a5 is not in the game. But the r8 does nicely in gt5 :)
 
the r8 is my favorite car since the day i first saw it
 
audi-r18.jpg


2011-Audi-R18-1.jpg


Audi-R18-5-450x300.jpg



"Hi, I'm an R18 and I eat Peugots for breakfast. Auf wiedersehen!"
 
Looking forward to seeing the performance of the R18.
 
audi-r18.jpg


2011-Audi-R18-1.jpg


Audi-R18-5-450x300.jpg



"Hi, I'm an R18 and I eat Peugots for breakfast. Auf wiedersehen!"

How do one get this awesomely looking car in the game?! Anyone have it already?!
 
Last edited:
Add another Audi man to the list. working on getting every Audi in the game. Wish my real one was in there but I have to settle for the RS6 sedan in game. My real ride is the A6 with the 2.7 twin turbo 6 and six speed manual, love that car sooo much. I second the earlier poster that Kaz should have added a 4000 csq, my first Audi and one of the best handeling cars I have ever owned.
 
I'm a huge Audi fan ! I'm really looking forward for a new DLC where it has the new audi A4, A5, A1 as premium cars!!
 
Its a good thing Audis in game are a lot more reliable than in real life! On several occasions I've seriously considered abandoning my 1999 A4 at the garage.

Its good fun to drive when its working though. :-/
 
I have an A3 Sportsback TDI in real life and I loves it alot! So cheers to y all, my Audi loving brethren!

In GT5 I got all Audis except the R10 which I ll win in the 24hrs Nürburgring, I swore to myself... someday! :sly:

Oh, except for one other: The 2002 RS6 Avant is the only one I wont buy for personal reasons, once was picked up for a long distance trip across Germany in one of those and the driver was a real scary psycho, dont wanna be remembered everytime I open my garage!
 
Does anyone want newer audis on GT5 like the A5 and A1 and A4 ??
 
Jup, RS3 Sportsback, RS5 and A1 please! :dopey:
 
Back