Any big Audi Fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 68 comments
  • 3,693 views
I am a huge Audi fan. I am looking forward to the R18. Hopefully it makes an appearance in GT5.

I'm a big fan as well, but the R18 as pictured on their site in naked carbon fiber is not very pretty. It may prove to be fast, but we should have had the R15 in the game to race against the Peugeots. What's with a 5 year old R10?
 
Anyone wish there was an A6? or even A8? I know my buddy had a fully tuned A6, in real life lol, and damn, i love that car. Wish I could put my own in GT5. Could have used more A models in my opinion. A3, more A4s.
 
I wasn't really until I started using an R8 and the R8 Le Mans Quattro for the European races. After I tuned the snot outta' 'em, they are both beasts that handle like they're on rails. Both of these Audi's have been my workhorses for easy money, next to my '09 Nissan GT-R. My Le Mans has has about 831 ponies and my R8 has about 544 of 'em, roughly. AND, I still haven't even bought an LSD or the center torque controller. I've never had much luck with tuning those, so in GT5 I haven't installed either on any of my cars yet.
 
i was very VERY dissapointed that they didnt include the S5 or the RS5 in the game.

these are my favorite audis
 
Yeah, me too ! I was hoping for more recent road cars such as Mercedes Class E Coupe, Audi A1, A4, A5, A7, some VW too.
 
How do one get this awesomely looking car in the game?! Anyone have it already?!
Doesn't exist in the game yet. It was unveiled to the public a few weeks ago.


I'm a big fan as well, but the R18 as pictured on their site in naked carbon fiber is not very pretty. It may prove to be fast, but we should have had the R15 in the game to race against the Peugeots. What's with a 5 year old R10?

True. But the R15 was horrible, ugly and slow IMO.
 
Hey all.
It took a VAG thread to draw my first post out!
Big Audi fan. I so wish that the RS2 was in the game. If you don't know about it look it up. An Audi/Porsche MONSTER!
One of my dream cars.
Got a 1990 90 Quattro back in Australia, but I live in Berlin for the moment and don't have anything in the garage. Went to the factory at Ingolstadt a few months ago. If you ever get the chance you MUST go.
May see some of you on the ring in my UR Quattro sometime.
PSN A90Q20V
 
Last edited:
Thankful that the B5 RS4 Avant is included, as it's my car!
 
Got the RS6 premium one, it has something like 900bhp (without upgraded tyres :scared:), its one of my favourite cars 👍

The Audi S4 on GT4 was epic too, I could make that thing dance :)
 
Count me in !! I grew up with VAG. My dad used to drive a VW Golf MKI GTi when I was a little child. It was silver and had the oldskool 'Borbet A' rims. Since then my dad drove various volkswagens and audi's. One of my favorites was an Audi 80 convertible in that racy green colour. It also came with the BBS RM rims, freakin awesome !!

The first thing I checked as soon as I got GT5 was the Dealership and see how many Audi's and VDubs there where. I must say I was a little dissapointed.
Love the R8, RS6 Avant, Quattro, TT-S but I hoped to find some more hot hatches!

VAG for life :)
 
Why Forza was able to implement R15 in the game ant GT couldn't? WHY?
 
Hey all.
It took a VAG thread to draw my first post out!
Big Audi fan. I so wish that the RS2 was in the game. If you don't know about it look it up. An Audi/Porsche MONSTER!
One of my dream cars.
Got a 1990 90 Quattro back in Australia, but I live in Berlin for the moment and don't have anything in the garage. Went to the factory at Ingolstadt a few months ago. If you ever get the chance you MUST go.
May see some of you on the ring in my UR Quattro sometime.
PSN A90Q20V

Welcome! :gtpflag:
 
You guys and your talk about the MK1. Good god, now I want it to pop up so I can buy it lol. My v dubs are so lacking in this game. However the audi count is is on a constant climb. Almost complete.
 
Audi LMP's I'm a fan of...

Roadcars, notsomuch
 
Love audi's some of the best balenced cars, I have a fully modifed and tuned 98' Audi S4

w/550 h.p. 1228kg

my tune for it is

Areo F-0 R-20

Trans- 193

LSD- Initial Torque- F-20 R-25
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-40 R-40
Braking Sensitivity- F-40 R-40

F/R Torque Split F-30 R-70

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-27) R-(-25)
Spring Rate- F-12.0 R-13.2
Dampers (Ext.)- F-7 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-6 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-5 R-5
Camber- F-2.0 R-3.2
Toe-Angle- F-(-.35)R-.20

Brakes- F-10 R-8

On racing soft tires. If anyone want to try this tune out go ahead and let me know what you think THX! BTW GO AUDI. :D
 
love em! have a 01 S4 sitting in my garage. :)

I've been working on a tune for the tt DTM car. Loads of fun to drive.
 
I like Audi, have four of them so far including a chrome line (hot).
 
Love audi's some of the best balenced cars, I have a fully modifed and tuned 98' Audi S4

w/550 h.p. 1228kg

my tune for it is

Areo F-0 R-20

Trans- 193

LSD- Initial Torque- F-20 R-25
Acceleration Sensitivity- F-40 R-40
Braking Sensitivity- F-40 R-40

F/R Torque Split F-30 R-70

Suspension- Ride Height- F-(-27) R-(-25)
Spring Rate- F-12.0 R-13.2
Dampers (Ext.)- F-7 R-8
Dampers (Comp.)- F-6 R-7
Anti-Roll Bars- F-5 R-5
Camber- F-2.0 R-3.2
Toe-Angle- F-(-.35)R-.20

Brakes- F-10 R-8

On racing soft tires. If anyone want to try this tune out go ahead and let me know what you think THX! BTW GO AUDI. :D

I'm not gonna try the tune (don't care about road racing the car, not knocking you) but it took forever for it to show up in the UCD and I got it. It looks horrible doesn't it? I painted it glossy black and it was like flat black to white. >.> It looks like its from GT2 lol


picked up the vw r32 today.
 
I'm not gonna try the tune (don't care about road racing the car, not knocking you) but it took forever for it to show up in the UCD and I got it. It looks horrible doesn't it? I painted it glossy black and it was like flat black to white. >.> It looks like its from GT2 lol


picked up the vw r32 today.

lol, no problem, i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, personally i love the look of this car, i have it in Cactus Green Pearl (which btw is the color it came in from the UCD) It is an amazing car to race,very well balenced :P But i do believe it looks like it is out of GT4 with a little retexturing work, but hopefully soon enough it may become premium. :D
 
lol, no problem, i guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, personally i love the look of this car, i have it in Cactus Green Pearl (which btw is the color it came in from the UCD) It is an amazing car to race,very well balenced :P But i do believe it looks like it is out of GT4 with a little retexturing work, but hopefully soon enough it may become premium. :D

yeah, it think it looks terrible haha. its one of the worst looking in the game in my opinion. :drool:
 
I'm a fan of Audi. I'm lucky enough to say that there's a shiny A6 quattro in my [real life] garage as I'm typing this. 👍
👍 I drive an A4, i love it.

Does anyone want newer audis on GT5 like the A5 and A1 and A4 ??

i dont really care for the A1, but wheres the B7 version of the RS4 /new RS5 and the new S4 / A4 & and there touring car version..... :(

Also wish more of them were premium cars.
 
I'm a pretty big Audi fan i've been trying to talk my dad into getting a r8.
He has a 96 Viper GTS with a few upgrades. TV isn't helping me because speedvision had. Here's his email.

On battle of the super cars on speed vision the Audi v-10 and Lexas v-10 both the high tech high dollar super cars of 2010 did 166mph in real life standing start one mile speed test with pro drivers. I did 173 in my 1996 viper GTS ! How about that for American muscle. 7mph is alot at that speed, Dad

I need a good argument, or i'll never get to ride in a r8! 💡
 
Well yes and no! I love the look of most Audis but the TT is a dog, even the TTS coupe is a struggle in seasonal# 4. Then we tried a cool looking R8 and it was a huge dissapointment- all power no shower! On the other hand the A3 is pretty good and as for the 82 Quatro, well, different class! But my other half is put off Audis- I wont say shat she calls em!
 
I used to have a Golf VR6 Highline back in the day- awesome car but went through tyres like no-ones business. Just ordered a new VW 4x4 and aside from the six month delivery time I'm dead happy.

As far as the game goes I'm desperate for an RS6 (not the '08 version) and keep searching the dealerships for one. Fingers crossed one will turn up soon.
 
I used to have a Golf VR6 Highline .....

Ahhh the VR6. Fantastic engine when the right things are done with it. Be great to see a Corrado in the game too....
Oh, and the S2....that 5cyl sound really can't be beaten.
 
Back