Any big Audi Fans?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoLicious
  • 68 comments
  • 3,693 views
oh yeah and also i like the audi touring cars
 
Count me in! shame that my a5 is not in the game. But the r8 does nicely in gt5 :)

Lol agree, same with me, i really wanted the A5(S5, RS5 or 3.0TDI) in the game. But im pretty happy there's an RS6 Premium, my dream car :drool:.

I think its a shame that there are no Diesels in gt5 because I like torque, in real life(look at Profile pic)I have an A5 3.0TDI. I like A diesel more than the 2.0 TFSI or the 3.2FSI. Now the closest that comes to a diesel is a SL55 AMG fully upgraded.

My mum had(still have) audi's. Last year I went to ingolstadt to fetch our new A4(my moms). lol i love Audi!
 
Hmmm I was expecting the R8 to be really good but it was terrible, twitchy rear end. I'd hate to drive a real car that badly behaved at speed!
 
Hmmm I was expecting the R8 to be really good but it was terrible, twitchy rear end. I'd hate to drive a real car that badly behaved at speed!

Agreed!

I was suprised how it handles. It is a very interesting car to drive around the ring. Tough indeed. But still love it!:)
 
Agreed!

I was suprised how it handles. It is a very interesting car to drive around the ring. Tough indeed. But still love it!:)

I'd have sold mine if it would let me! Sold the TT S straight off- what a useless lump that was!
 
Would love to see dahlback half golf half audi in gt5:) Its a insane car!:)
 
Another big audi fan here. Until very recently I had a '99 A6 4.2 quattro, but couldn't afford the running/repair costs anymore so it sadly had to go. Closest car in the game is the '02 RS6 which I'm happy with. Also a big DTM fan and go to Brands Hatch to watch them race when they come over.

Been collecting all the Audi road cars as well as some VWs.

If anyone is up for doing a track day on GT5, probably @ the ring GP course where we can show off our VAGs and maybe a few races. Message me on PSN or post in here.
 
Back