Any car on my "want" list for any car in my garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter SgtMamaTaco
  • 134 comments
  • 6,012 views
hi man, ok ill add you. friday 11th european timezone i will send you the rx7 lemans race car. when can you send me the ford? gr
 
I can send the ford now but you'll need to add the friend request from my alternate acct PSN: Spec-Ace3
 
astra super touring for 2j
pm me if interested
 
Would love a Ferrari F10

Do you want an SLR McLaren '03? Or is there something else on your list you'd rather have (assuming I have it)?
 
Would love a Ferrari F10

Do you want an SLR McLaren '03? Or is there something else on your list you'd rather have (assuming I have it)?

trades on that account are now a bit tied up, but i have a F2007 if you're interested that i can do now
 
trades on that account are now a bit tied up, but i have a F2007 if you're interested that i can do now

Sure. You can add my psn (garbuckle3000), or let me know which one I should add
 
You have a Copper X1 with 0 miles par chance ?
 
Right added both accounts. Sent Castrol NSX to your main account hope that's right. Will send you the loctite after reset which is in 16hrs time for me. Look forward to receiving my zonda LM and super touring FTO. Which account do you want the Loctite sent to.
 
I can get you the Mobile 1 NSX. I want the 330 P4. Can you trade now?

It's in my UCD. If you want it let me know. Otherwise I'll keep grinding.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

will you trade my XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 for a F2007
 
I can get you the Mobile 1 NSX. I want the 330 P4. Can you trade now?

It's in my UCD. If you want it let me know. Otherwise I'll keep grinding.

I've used all my trade slots today, but I should be able to get a 330 P4 to you on the next reset.
 
Right added both accounts. Sent Castrol NSX to your main account hope that's right. Will send you the loctite after reset which is in 16hrs time for me. Look forward to receiving my zonda LM and super touring FTO. Which account do you want the Loctite sent to.

sending Zonda LM now. I can send FTO on reset. U can send Loctite to main account.
 
Hi mate i have got the W12 Nardo Concept '01,will trade for the redbull prototype.
 
R390 GT1 Road Car '98 or
TOM's Supra or
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 (i have to confirm this last one)

^with UCD milles...

for FF1 ('10 or '07)
I can trade any day you want.

Instead of the FF1 i would prefer the 2J or The Toyota7. Are you interested?
 
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car available
free to trade from Sunday
 
EDIT: Found the car I need
 
Last edited:
I can trade Mobil 1 NSX '01 or PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 for F2007 or F2010. I will be available to trade after 530PM EST.
 
i have the C5 and NSX-R prototype, will trade either one for either of your ferrari F1 cars... PM me if you want to trade, i can trade straight away
 
I have the Mobil 1 NSX, 0 miles, unmodded.

Is your F2007 the #4 (yellow camera) one? I'd be interested in it.
 
Hi, i have the Audi A4 Touring Car 04. I need the 2J to help me with the historic. Will you accept?? Thanks
 
NSX Loctite sent to your main account.
 
I have a Vauxhall Calibra Super Touring Car. I'm interested in your Peugeot 908.
 
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
R8 Race Car '01
GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) '01
R390 GT1 Road Car '98
RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
RSC Rally Raid Car
240RS Rally Car '85
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

I have those. (ok exept the NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car im getting it on Sunday)
 
I have the XJ220 LM, may I have the Sauber C9?
 
.
 
Last edited:
Back