Any car on my "want" list for any car in my garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter SgtMamaTaco
  • 134 comments
  • 6,012 views
R8 Race Car '01
Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Ford GT LM Race Car
Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00

I have all of these available right now for your Amuse S2000 GT1
 
R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09 less than (3000km)
Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 (0km)
R390 GT1 Road Car '98 (UCD km)
M3 GTR Race Car '01 (used + tuned for seasonal)
GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 (ucd KM)

These are the cars i ahve avaliable, can trade in an hour and a bit. What color FGT and X1 do u have, and are they 0 km? PM me if interested
 
rx8 lms car for your ford gt 02?
 
Hi sgtmamataco, cheers for my zonda LM and FTO super touring car top trades dude. Laters
 
Just a reminder that my garage is OPEN! Let's trade!
 
I have the R390 GT1 Road Car '98, I am looking for a RX7 LM Race Car.
 
Hi, i got zonda 00.., i want zonda 02, is that ok? When can we trade?
 
Hi, i got a zonda 00, i want zonda 02 in return, is that ok?
 
Hi, i got zonda 00.., i want zonda 02, is that ok? When can we trade?

sorry, steve beat you to it. can do on reset if youre still wanting to. please make sure you have the zonda C12S '00 and not the plain zonda c12 '00.
 
Any of the following,
M3 GTR race car
Nissan GT-R Penzoil '01
M3 GTR race car

For BMW McLaren F1 GTR

Can trade today
 
Any of the following,
M3 GTR race car
Nissan GT-R Penzoil '01
M3 GTR race car

For BMW McLaren F1 GTR

Can trade today

Ok. Send whichever is least (or zero) miles, but cant trade until reset now that Ive just traded with steve :guilty:
 
I Got FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04. 100% never touch.

Trade with your X12010 Carbon/Prototype can?
 
Ok. Send whichever is least (or zero) miles, but cant trade until reset now that Ive just traded with steve :guilty:

Alright then, i will send today.
 
I Got FALKEN GT-R Race Car '04. 100% never touch.

Trade with your X12010 Carbon/Prototype can?

I gotta warn you, my X1 Prototype I've been using to grind with and it has a metric butt tonne of miles on it!
 
I gotta warn you, my X1 Prototype I've been using to grind with and it has a metric butt tonne of miles on it!

around what milleage? if we overhaul it? how much HP did it have?
 
around what milleage? if we overhaul it? how much HP did it have?

its got over 42,000 miles. after overhaul HP reaches 1534. I'll probably GIVE it away after I'm done grinding with it!
 
which one you gonna send? I'll mark it as trade pending in my "want" list

Well i'm away from my PS, but off the top of my head i think the Nissan has the lowest miles
 
when u think u will finish grind??? PM me later once u want to give OK bro?
 
when u think u will finish grind??? PM me later once u want to give OK bro?

that will be quite a while from now. do u have any x1? I can give u a vettel x1 if u like.
 
I only got X1 vettel only..since i REALLY CAN'T gold the S.vettel challenge i need to find Carbon one..looks awesome 4 me..hehe :)

anyway what will happen to the car when reach 20,000 or more milleage? HP goes down? even after change oil or overhaul??
 
I only got X1 vettel only..since i REALLY CAN'T gold the S.vettel challenge i need to find Carbon one..looks awesome 4 me..hehe :)

well sorry I could not help u but I'll bet you'll find a carbon X1 long before I get done with mine. good luck! 👍
 
I'm off to bed. Thanks for the trades. If you see me online on PS3 but I don't respond to a message its because I'm asleep while autogrinding Indy with my carbon x1. goodnight!
 
sorry, steve beat you to it. can do on reset if youre still wanting to. please make sure you have the zonda C12S '00 and not the plain zonda c12 '00.

Yes its c12s.. i will send it to you from another account and you return it to the same account.. i will add you right away..
 
And i vould like to trade whit you for a pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03.. i got a 2000 Ford Falcon XR8.. let me know if thats ok..
 
I have a R390 GT1 Road Car '98 for your R8 LMS Race Car '09.
 
I've got quite a few cars on your list! ARTA NSX 00', Cusco Impreza 03', S2000 Race cars (Spoon and LM), Falken GT-R, Autobacs MR-S 00', Atenza Touring Car, and a Lutecia Cup car I think! PM me! :)

Most interested in a Jag XJR-9 or Bentley Speed 8.
 
Back