Any GT5/GT6 Vets out there?

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 28 comments
Been a long while since I've been on here. Been truckin on since the days of trying to get GT4 working on XLink Kai. Still going strong on GT Sport with a wheel, and cautiously looking forward to GT7

I absolutely remember you guys! Although you guys might remember me under different aliases... But you were part of Team Nemesis weren't you, Mega? :)

Last edited:
Wow talk about a blast from the past lol. Hope you’re doing well Chelada!

I still play GT Sport quite regularly, but pretty much stick to Sport Mode, and cruise lobbies. Haven’t really got into drifting in GTS.

I’ve popped into a few Suzuka lobbies with the skid kids, just to see what’s going on….my god has the GT drift scene fallen from glory lol. We had a good run, folks.

Wow talk about a blast from the past lol. Hope you’re doing well Chelada!

I still play GT Sport quite regularly, but pretty much stick to Sport Mode, and cruise lobbies. Haven’t really got into drifting in GTS.

I’ve popped into a few Suzuka lobbies with the skid kids, just to see what’s going on….my god has the GT drift scene fallen from glory lol. We had a good run, folks.
Well I be damned! I haven’t spoke to most of you guys in a long time!

I used dmax mostly for gtplanet but it’s actually Jimmy under the shade. Man I miss our good times on gt5!!

Last edited:
I'm not classed as a vet, but I've been around since GT5 on the forum. I used to muck about on drifting a fair bit, but not much online.

I remember seeing some great videos of tandems, and a few of the names in this thread seem familiar.

GTS just seems to be people doing burnouts with racecars on RSS tyres and manji-ing down long straights smashing into things. Feels like Grand Theft auto.

In GT5 people would sling around medium powered or even underpowered cars on CH tyres, weight transfer, linking corners, a ton of skill.

Maybe I've just got unlucky in GTS lobbies.

Merry Christmas all. :cheers:

Holy **** I haven't seen some of y'all in forever! 😂😂 Nemesis still doing it big I see.

I'm glad you guys are all alive and doing well :) are you guys picking up GT7?

I'm no vet, but I have fun. Made this short clip in prep of GT7.

Maaaannn if you don't stop 😂😂😝 if I'm vet status then you are for sure. We've been in this **** since GT5

You're lucky I lost my photos and videos otherwise you'd be seeing old GT6 photos everywhere

Still around…barely. I’m gonna give dtab an honest try for more than 10mins this time around lol. I’m an rtab guy and gr4 cars are impossible to drift on rtab. Dudes are running 1.03 and faster on Suzuka WITH good angle and I can’t keep up. On the flip side, I can’t do 15mph max angle Barcelona sections either, so this is my last shot :)

Damn! Seeing some of the names here takes me back to my GT5/GT6 days. I've been in Forza 7 Motorsports drifting it up but am looking forward to getting back into GT7. I hope to get some tandems with you guys in GT7!

Damn! Seeing some of the names here takes me back to my GT5/GT6 days. I've been in Forza 7 Motorsports drifting it up but am looking forward to getting back into GT7. I hope to get some tandems with you guys in GT7!
What up dude! Long time no see! Let's get some tandems in! Add me on PSN.

Hell yeah. Sparco still chilling on gt sport and now gt7. But I run as my regular account as Flood166. Haven't tried to login to sparco for years but I'll give it a swing

Back