socomplayer2 Messages 1,382 New Jersey Jan 25, 2010 #1 I know there are a few of you out there . *cough* Philly *cough*
Philly Phillium Premium Messages 7,666 Jan 25, 2010 #2 Reporting for duty. I don't recall many others on here other than us two...
Frizbe Messages 1,410 Albuquerque, NM Messages Frizbe Messages Darth Frizbe Jan 25, 2010 #3 You two suck, I miss my Jetta and all it's problems. (and that exhaust note GD!!)
Eric. Premium Messages 8,515 Messages GTP_Eric Messages Ebiggs Jan 25, 2010 #4 Guys, this is unnecessary. There is a reason we have a gigantic thread at the top for what you drive.
Guys, this is unnecessary. There is a reason we have a gigantic thread at the top for what you drive.
Small_Fryz But why is the Rum gone?? Premium Messages 15,854 QLD, Australia Messages Small_Fryz Jan 25, 2010 #5 i drive a polo GTI!!
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,164 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Jan 25, 2010 #6 Wish we got the GTD.
hemisport15 Messages 1,301 Pennsylvania Jan 26, 2010 #7 Omnis Wish we got the GTD. Click to expand... From what I read in eurotuner, there is still a fighting chance for it to make it over here. I don't own a GTI, but I have a G60
Omnis Wish we got the GTD. Click to expand... From what I read in eurotuner, there is still a fighting chance for it to make it over here. I don't own a GTI, but I have a G60
socomplayer2 Messages 1,382 New Jersey Jan 27, 2010 #8 Omnis Wish we got the GTD. Click to expand... ahhh I do so much or else I would have made a "anyone have a gtd on here" thread" hemisport15 From what I read in eurotuner, there is still a fighting chance for it to make it over here. I don't own a GTI, but I have a G60 Click to expand... Pretty close lol. I wish my mkv was a 2.0sc instead of a 2.0t with the same power of course.
Omnis Wish we got the GTD. Click to expand... ahhh I do so much or else I would have made a "anyone have a gtd on here" thread" hemisport15 From what I read in eurotuner, there is still a fighting chance for it to make it over here. I don't own a GTI, but I have a G60 Click to expand... Pretty close lol. I wish my mkv was a 2.0sc instead of a 2.0t with the same power of course.