Any news about the upcoming nissan primera

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT4 genius
  • 5 comments
  • 649 views
Messages
1,883
Ireland
Ireland
Messages
GT4genius or GTP_...
The present nissan primera is suppose to be updated next year although i've search every where i could and didnt find anything about it. Does anyone know something i dont.
 
This is the one that is supposed to be like our Altima, right? I have no idea... I know they're really ugly, and quite honestly, I don't know why they haven't made the Altima or Maxima the replacement...
 
Anyone got some pics of the new Primera? I can't find anything on Google.
 
I'm pretty sure the Primera has been axed and won't be returning. Well, in Europe atleast. Nissan are concentrating on their 4x4s because they are the best sellers over here. America, though, I haven't a clue. I didn't even know they sold it over there, atleast not since the Infiniti G20.
 
The Skyline/G35 replaced the Primera/G20 here in the United States, but in the actual slot that it would fill, it has always been occupied by the Altima and the Maxima... Which were both (likely) better cars anyway.
 
Just so you know what to look out for heres the european images.
 

Attachments

  • primera inside.jpg
    primera inside.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 5
  • primera.jpg
    primera.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 7
Back