Any one need help with a drag tune?

I need some help with the aventador mine is in the mid 8.9s I know they run in the 8.8s

I need some help with the aventador mine is in the mid 8.9s I know they run in the 8.8s

What does yours run exactly? I recently got mine into the 8.8s... It was on the exact same tune which I had down as running 8.902 for like 3 months, then last week I took a few runs at it and got 8.899... Just using a slightly different shift point (which is about 1mm after redline for me), alot of the time you can surprise yourself how much you can improve by just by changing a shift point by like 1mm on the exact same tune!

I ran a 8.949 i was running a 8.995 but then I changed the 1 to 2 shift point

Just FYI, I posted an 8.913 tune on my YouTube, its a starter for 10 if your Aventador is fully broken in... It's a 1-2 qs launch as well which you see in the vid too...

Ok i didnt really wanna use it cause i thaught i was fine guess not lol but when i get home i will work off of it

What does yours run exactly? I recently got mine into the 8.8s... It was on the exact same tune which I had down as running 8.902 for like 3 months, then last week I took a few runs at it and got 8.899... Just using a slightly different shift point (which is about 1mm after redline for me), alot of the time you can surprise yourself how much you can improve by just by changing a shift point by like 1mm on the exact same tune!

Yes like the L.M.Q if let it get close to the red line you'll get a slower time.

Ok i didnt really wanna use it cause i thaught i was fine guess not lol but when i get home i will work off of it

Oh ya don't under estimate the fraternity base tunes haha. 8.91x is a decent starting point to work from and tbh you don't really need to be in the 8.8s... I always aimed for within 0.010 of the #1 which means anything up to 8.905 would still be very competitive vs any other aventador out there IMO.

I like the aventador its kinda underrated with all the gtrs around but its alittle tough honestly its been my hardest car to tune

I cant get my viper in the 8,99s -I ride 2th out and shift at redline
i think my problem is where i flip the tranny...

Might sound noob but, Whats that and how do i set the tranny for it?

Put 1st and 2nd all the way to the left making 3rd and 4th slightly longer as well and I don't know about everyone else but mine isn't a 1, 2, 3 quick shift, I always here of 1, 2, 3 quick shifts but mine is a 1, 2 quick shift and I run 8.988. It's going to take some time to master this launch but eventually you will be running 8.99's and maybe even 8.98's in the future. Good luck :)

Put 1st and 2nd all the way to the left making 3rd and 4th slightly longer as well and I don't know about everyone else but mine isn't a 1, 2, 3 quick shift, I always here of 1, 2, 3 quick shifts but mine is a 1, 2 quick shift and I run 8.988. It's going to take some time to master this launch but eventually you will be running 8.99's and maybe even 8.98's in the future. Good luck :)

Thanks man ill try it when i get back home, could you please tell me where i should flip the tranny?

Back