Any one need help with a drag tune?

Ronbow
I need some help with the aventador mine is in the mid 8.9s I know they run in the 8.8s

These cars are not hard but not easy for someone who is not at a pro level. I prefer now to tune low hp cars they are more of a challenge and will frustrate the hell out of you. If you can tune low hp cars under 300 hp then you will get a whole different appreciation for tuning.

These cars are not hard but not easy for someone who is not at a pro level. I prefer now to tune low hp cars they are more of a challenge and will frustrate the hell out of you. If you can tune low hp cars under 300 hp then you will get a whole different appreciation for tuning.

Use minimum on lower powerd AWD cars with aero that can't be completely removed like HPA TT.

Most of the tunes people ask for you don't have......

Tune the suspension like a chevelle and if you look at your torque curve you will see that all the power comes in at very high RPM's.. So what I'm saying is you want to bounce your 5th very shortly after crossing the line. That should help.. Also mine is a 1-2 quick shift and I bounce it of the rev limiter three times in first before going into second. So when you do your flip leave 2nd gear alone and push the first gear number all the way to the left.. Once you figure out the top speed it should be easy from there 👍

Back