Any plans to bring back tracks from previous GT games?

Which legacy tracks deserve to return in future Gran Turismo games?

• Midfield Raceway

Votes: 242 63.9%
  • El Capitan

Votes: 221 58.3%
  • New York

Votes: 156 41.2%
  • Seattle Circuit (long and short layouts)

Votes: 268 70.7%
  • Red Rock Valley Speedway (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 158 41.7%
  • Special Stage Route 11

Votes: 191 50.4%
  • Citta di Aria

Votes: 158 41.7%
  • Infineon Raceway (sports car and stock car layouts)

Votes: 191 50.4%
  • Las Vegas drag strip (from Gran Turismo 4)

Votes: 115 30.3%
  • Hong Kong

Votes: 153 40.4%
  • Seoul Central

Votes: 114 30.1%
  • Cathedral Rocks Trail (both layouts)

Votes: 95 25.1%
  • Grindelwald

Votes: 151 39.8%
  • Smokey Mountain (North and South layouts)

Votes: 118 31.1%
  • Swiss Alps (from Gran Turismo 4)

Votes: 109 28.8%
  • Tahiti Maze

Votes: 132 34.8%
  • Tahiti Road

Votes: 135 35.6%
  • Rome Circuit (from Gran Turismo 3)

Votes: 138 36.4%
  • Opera Paris

Votes: 125 33.0%
  • Rome - Night (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 133 35.1%
  • Costa Di Amalfi

Votes: 156 41.2%
  • Pikes Peak (Hill Climb and Downhill from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 211 55.7%
  • Driving Park (Motorland, Test Course, Beginner Course)

Votes: 117 30.9%
  • Rome - Short (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 86 22.7%
  • Grand Canyon

• Green Forest Roadway (from Gran Turismo 2)

Votes: 96 25.3%
  • Tahiti Circuit

Votes: 107 28.2%
  • George V Paris

• Circuit Ricardo Tormo i.e Valencia (from Gran Turismo PSP)

Votes: 105 27.7%
  • Complex String

Votes: 151 39.8%
  • Chamonix (from Gran Turismo 4)

Votes: 94 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it will be useless to post in here because of that Awesome yesterday GT6 update and it will be more useless since it's a track which is quite few if it's none would want it.

Unless I made a thread for all these missing track in GT6 with their Gameplays Than no one will be interested.
So Few More GT videos than i'm good to go at making one.

When i take a moment to look back at all the tracks from the GT series and i look at GT6 it makes me sad, the game would be easily 100 times better if gt6 had all of the previous ones in it

side note; all these beautiful vids, nice work guys. :) :cheers:
Thanks, i hope everyone enjoyed it, i'm already uploading another One (when i said one i meant three).

Its still uploading...

Finally it's done...:)

Last edited:
Nostalgia Anyone?

Would love to do the same to the other tracks especially Red Rock Valley Speedway (why they only included it only in GT2?).

Yes, Yes! Please!!!!

PD has abandoned the their fantasy tracks because after PS3 was released, the Real Tracks started to be the first priority for them.

But I think that every track made in previous GT games must be included in GT7. Also with GT2/3 textures, please.

Yes, Yes! Please!!!!

PD has abandoned the their fantasy tracks because after PS3 was released, the Real Tracks started to be the first priority for them.

But I think that every track made in previous GT games must be included in GT7. Also with GT2/3 textures, please.

we got a lots of real tracks in GT6. I agree, now it's time again for some old tracks to come back! And there are many tracks the players would love to see :)

When i take a moment to look back at all the tracks from the GT series and i look at GT6 it makes me sad, the game would be easily 100 times better if gt6 had all of the previous ones in it

side note; all these beautiful vids, nice work guys. :) :cheers:

Yeah, go back to GT4 and drive the car of your choice with a Logitech G27 on some of your favorite original tracks and you'll know once again how incredibly fun it is to race on those fantasy tracks that didn't make it into GT6. PD just doesn't seem to get this for some unknown reason. If they did get it, those tracks would be a priority.

PD should listen to what the players want! That doesn't mean i don't like the new real tracks like willow springs, brands hatch and so on but i also would love to see midfield, seattle and el captain back for example.
The "original" tracks in GT were always a big part in the game and that's one of the things which make the game that great.

Just look at GT1 for example, it had no "real" tracks and it's one of the best GT and one of the best PS1 game. I don't want Real tracks only or PD Tracks only but both especially Classic Tracks that will make people happy about it.

PD should listen to what the players want! That doesn't mean i don't like the new real tracks like willow springs, brands hatch and so on but i also would love to see midfield, seattle and el captain back for example.
The "original" tracks in GT were always a big part in the game and that's one of the things which make the game that great.
agree, midfield always screamed GT cars for me. With a graphics revamp and a night/day transitions they 'd look gorgeous.

Back