Any sign of Youtube video upload functionality?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CerealKiller
  • 9 comments
  • 2,099 views
Messages
355
Messages
NoStreetCred / GTP_CerealKiller
Either in game, or via some export and then to the PS3 video editor? Thanks!
 
Good question been wanting to ask this myself. 👍
 
Been having a look at this. All I can work out so far is that when you save a replay it goes to your Replay theatre. You can then export it, which as far as I can tell so far only puts it in the same format as GT5Prologue replay saves. Of course, it could be when we have access to the servers something happens there.

In-game manual section on Replays says nothing about uploading to any video sharing site.
 
Last edited:
Can you save multiplayer online replays?
 
Yes you can, I have saved one fun race ;)

Really? Online race? YES!! Cant wait for some cool edited Drift videos! Or GTP official race replays with cometary
 
While not GT5, this is a Black Ops clip that I've uploaded through the PS3. I guess it's the same system as GT5 so it might give people some idea of how it will look.

:confused: maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvziDQ9W9YY
 
Really? Online race? YES!! Cant wait for some cool edited Drift videos! Or GTP official race replays with cometary

Yeah, I really hope they fullfill their promise of such a function integrated in the game. Some epic battles online tonight, with a lot of french drivers. Some I think I remember from Race Driver 3, had some magic online races there. I hope we avoid too many american kids and their foul language online ;)
 
I hope we avoid too many american kids and their foul language online ;)
yeah I'm american and I hate this so much. Its half the reason I try to buy majority of my games on pc. I would think the gran turismo fan base will be a little more mature but only time will tell. I sure hope there's a mute button.
 
Back