RFTurismo Messages 536 May 30, 2005 #1 I just recently bought "Ænima" and I have "Lateralus". Anyone like them? Thier suppose to have a new CD coming out either this year or next. I love Ænima and Lateralus. They both have great songs on there.
I just recently bought "Ænima" and I have "Lateralus". Anyone like them? Thier suppose to have a new CD coming out either this year or next. I love Ænima and Lateralus. They both have great songs on there.
911_Carrera Messages 5,753 May 30, 2005 #2 You should get more of their stuff. 👍 I think we'll be lucky if the album lands this year. I'm thinking more of an early 2006 release date. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28162&highlight=tool
You should get more of their stuff. 👍 I think we'll be lucky if the album lands this year. I'm thinking more of an early 2006 release date. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28162&highlight=tool
stumpydino Messages 3,433 May 31, 2005 #4 brilliant stuff 👍 but i just cant really get into em, i want to but i find myself easily dismissing it
brilliant stuff 👍 but i just cant really get into em, i want to but i find myself easily dismissing it
Jimmy Enslashay Fox Staff Emeritus Messages 6,546 Messages matthewjlcoleman May 31, 2005 #6 Tool are awesome. Their music videos are awesome. Lyrically and musically they're awesome. Hell, even A Perfect Circle are awesome.
Tool are awesome. Their music videos are awesome. Lyrically and musically they're awesome. Hell, even A Perfect Circle are awesome.